Enjoy free coffee, pastries, and camaraderie. Monday-Friday, 7:30-9 a.m.
- Urban Ecology Center (Riverside) (1500 E. Park Pl.) – North Bartlett on the Oak Leaf Trail. Supported by Colectivo
- Amaranth Bakery (3329 W. Lisbon Ave.)
- Urban Ecology Center (Menomonee Valley) (3700 W. Pierce St.) – On the Hank Aaron State Trail. Supported by Colectivo.
- Milwaukee Center for Independence (2020 W. Wells St.)
- Colectivo Foundry (170 S. 1st St.) – Includes tune-ups for tips and safety checks by theMilwaukee Bicycle Collective.
- Juneau Park (Mason Street & Prospect Avenue). Supported by Colectivo.
- Stone Creek Coffee Factory (422 N. 5th St.)
Saturday, May 10
- 2-8 p.m.: (703 S. 2nd St.) – Cargo Bike Roll Call, Bikepacking 101, drawings and giveaways, and food and refreshments.
Monday, May 12
- 8 a.m.: Bike to Work with Mayor Tom Barrett, from 51st and Washington Blvd.
- 5-9 p.m.: Bike to Work Week Happy Hour Kick Off at Great Lakes Distillery (616 W. Virginia St.).
Tuesday, May 13
- 7:30 a.m.: Bacon on the Bike Trail from Coast In Bikes at Urban Ecology Center (Riverside) Commuter Station (1500 E. Park Pl.) on the Oak Leaf Trail.
- 4:30 p.m.: Bike to a Brewers game from Wisconsin Bike Fed office (3618 W. Pierce St.).
- 5-9 p.m.: Sew-to-be-Seen (703 S. 2nd St.).
Wednesday, May 14
- 7:30 a.m.: Bacon on the Bike Trail at Kinnickinnic River Trail at Washington & 1st Streets.
- 7:30 a.m.: UWM Bike to Campus Day - Ride 4 Panther Pride at UWM Campus. North ride starts at Santa Monica Boulevard and Hampton Avenue in the Martinizing parking lot. South ride starts at McKinley Parking Lot on Lincoln Memorial Drive.
- 7:30 a.m.: The Great Milwaukee 2014 "Rider vs. Driver" Commuter Challenge at Colectivo Shorewood (4500 N. Oakland Ave.). Which way is faster, healthier, more economical, and better for the environment? Where's a good place to get a great cup of coffee, or a fuel-efficient car, in Milwaukee? Includes a panel of celebrity riders, drivers and experts who answer these and many other questions.
- Safety checks for youth riding to school. Find them at Wilson Elementary School (1060 Glenview Ave. Wauwatosa).
Thursday, May 15
- 7:30 a.m.: Bike to Work with the Milwaukee Parks Department. Departs from Estabrook Park South Parking Lot (4400 Estabrook Parkway).
Friday, May 16
- 7:30 a.m.: Bacon on the Bike Trail at Urban Ecology Center (Menomonee Valley) (3700 W. Pierce St.) Commuter Station
- 5-9 p.m.: Art for Bike's Sake - Anodyne Coffee (224 W. Bruce St.) – A Fundraiser to encourage, educate, and party at Anodyne Cafe. Bicycle-themed artwork from local and nationally recognized artists. Organized by and benefiting Vulture Space. RSVP on Facebook.
NONE OF THESE EVENTS ARE IN YOUR AREA? CLICK HERE TO FIND OTHER EVENTS IN WISCONSIN