Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage - 5-year warranty
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with NYC pride. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with a Texas Star. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
Thanks to the Y15 multi-tool from Crank Brothers, you don't have to be MacGyver to get yourself out of mechanical snafus on the road or trail. This compact carrying kit gives you the peace of mind to spend less time fiddling and more time riding. The Y15 includes: - patch kit - 8/9/10 speed-compatible chain tool - spoke wrenches (#0, 1) - hex wrenches (#2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8) - screwdrivers (Phillips #2, flat #2) - Torx drivers (T10, T25) Weight: 224g
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - 8-12 speed chain tool is incorporated into the case - Spoke wrench : #0, 1, 2 & 3 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage
- Shop quality tools use magnets to attach to the compact carrying frame - Features a CO2 inflator head and chain breaker - Driver bits attach to a 1/4" Driver on the Y-tool - Includes 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hexes, Torx T10 And T25, Phillips and flat screwdriver, spoke wrenches - 260G
- bearing tool for Vault, V18, or V14 models
- Professional wrenches fit internal nipples on many deep section aero rims
- Recommended by DT Swiss for lubrication of star-ratchets on all DT Swiss hubs. Molykote tp 42 with 5% mineral oil add mixture
- Slotted construction for securing Aerolite bladed spokes - Helps prevent spoke twisting while wheel building/truing - Anodized red handle for easy truing and building
- Spoke thread treatment for DT-Swiss by Loctite - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond
- Swiss made, high precision spoke tension instrument - Measures spoke tension for all types of spokes (including bladed, butted, Ti, etc.) - Aluminum construction with precision dial - Includes injection molded plastic storage case and (Nm)-calibration chart
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
- Star nut threads onto driver. - Driver slides up into guide tube - Guide tube fits over outside of 1-1/8" steerer - Hammer on round end of driver until steerer contacts driver-stop - Star nut is properly aligned and seated a consistent depth
- Bleed kits and spare parts for installing/changing mineral oil hydraulic fluids in FSA disc brakes - Bleed kit includes: (2) bleed syringes with hoses and clips, (2) bleed nipples with seals, (2) hose barbs, (2) compression fittings, (1) 4oz fluid, (1) bleed block, (1) Torx L-wrench, and instructions
Face what comes your way, with this well-equipped and portable jersey pocket essential. Upping the ante from the 6-in-1, it comes with the addition of a 2mm Hex key and flat-head screwdriver. With a lightweight aluminium carrier and precision CNC-machined tool bits, this is a versatile, portable roadside multi-tool. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 36mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 84g Eight functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - Phillips head: 2 - Flat head: 5 - Torque: 25
Chain problems can ruin a ride, so having the right kit in hand can literally make or break a trip out. The portable, hardened steel tool can break all 8 to 12-speed chains. A detachable pin can be removed, replaced and reversed, offering extra longevity to the most important part of the tool. - CNC'd hardened steel - Replaceable pin - Fits 8-12 speed chains - Ergonomic body - Width: 52mm - Length: 60mm - Weight: 118g - Head: Steel - Body: Aluminium
Quickly fix whatever on-ride mishaps come your way with this astonishingly versatile pocket workshop. Packed with 16 individual precision CNC machined parts and a lightweight aluminium body, it's function rich, yet still jersey-pocket friendly - the perfect pocket companion for the open road or trail. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 46mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 110g Sixteen functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 - Spoke gauge: 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 - Phillips head: 2 - Torque: 25 - Mavic spline - Bottle opener - Chain splitter
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential. Sleek,snag free, lightweight design -The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable. Easily reaches inaccessible places -Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T Fixed or ratchet options -2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet. Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25 -Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel -Base: Stainless steel -Body: Aluminium -Tools: 70mm steel
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
Titanium is a super-light, exceptionally strong material that's great for bicycle frames and components, yet it requires a little special care for the best results. To stop cold-welding, galling or seizing of titanium components and fasteners, Finish Line offers Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant. It's a premium blend of synthetic oils, graphite, bronze, copper and aluminum complex and works great as a conventional anti-seize for aluminum, stainless steel, and other specialty metals, too. - Works on all metals, but highly recommended when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium - Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to high torque and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seat posts, pedals and bottom brackets - 3-Pack of 6.5cc Sachets
$4.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
$6.99 - $55.99
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line! - With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants - No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant - Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer - As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
Finish Line's Long Reach Sprayer attaches to 1-gallon jugs of cleaner, degreaser, and polish. Perfect for shop use, this heavy-duty accessory features a 38-inch hose and a spray nozzle.