$62.99 - $89.99 $89.99 Up to 30% Off
Endura's Hummvee Lite Shorts are rugged enough to tackle any trail without weighing you down. These great shorts are crafted from a comfortable 4-way stretch nylon with a water-repellent DWR finish to keep you happy and dry. For a perfect fit, the Hummvees boast an elastic waist with adjustable belt. Seamless inner leg panels eliminate chafing and there are also ample pockets to haul all your gear. Plus, the included lightweight Clickfast detachable liner short provides all-day comfort and support.
$462.00 $615.00 25% Off
Unstoppable style. One look at those super fat tires and you can’t help but smile. Roll down rough city streets, through the park, even on the beach, with the iRide Rocker. Do it all on this fun-loving fattie. Built around 26-inch wheels with massive 4-inch diameter tires—capable of running super low air pressure for a smooth ride and incredible traction—this go-anywhere fat bike is built for mobility and fun. It’s great for city cruising, hitting the boardwalk, even riding on the beach. With a rugged yet lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, 7-speed drivetrain, and powerful disc brakes, it can handle the hills and is perfect for gravel or dirt paths in the park. Special features include a kickstand and built-in cup holder so your beverage travels with you.
$14.00 $49.99 72% Off
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$462.00 $615.00 25% Off
One look at the iRide Rocker's super-fat tires and you can't help but smile! Roll down rough city streets, through the park, on the beach, or even out through the snow. This light aluminum frame is built around massive 4-inch wide tires for a fun, cushy ride. The wide-range 7-speed Shimano drivetrain lets you spin up hilly terrain, while the powerful mechanical disc brakes give you excellent stopping power in all conditions. The comfortable saddle and handlebars put you in a heads-up, ride-for-hours position, while a built-in cup holder sets the laid-back tone for your ride.
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$69.00 $137.00 50% Off
- Race Fit - Protextura™ 4-Way Stretch Fabric With Waterproof, Windproof And High Breathability Properties - Durable Water-Repellent Layer In Front And Soft Moisture Transfer Fabric Inside - Two-Way Zipper With Draft Flap Provides To Regulate Warmth - Three Rear Pockets With Water Repellent Mesh - Reflective Details And Upf 50+ Sun Protection
$150.00 $299.00 50% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$1,799.99 - $2,399.99 $2,399.99 Up to 25% Off
Hop on IZIP's E3 Path+ and ride to work, cruise downtown, or run to the store with style and ease. It offers the performance and adaptability of an urban bike, as well as the classic European style and comfort of a recreational bike. It’s weather-capable and night adaptable, so it can handle anything that’s thrown your way. The low-stepover aluminum frame is ride-everyday durable, Shimano delivers with a 9-speed drivetrain and disc brakes, and a rear rack provides cargo capacity, while a pair of fenders keep you dry while you're out and about. With this sweet e-bike, you'll ride farther and faster, have more fun, help the environment, and save gas money the whole time!
$30.00 $60.00 50% Off
- Large 2.1-Inch Screen - Separate Clock Display - Single Mode/Setup Key - Smart Light System; Backlight Responds To Light Conditions - Auto Start/Sleep - Functions: - Current Speed - Average Speed - Max Speed - Trip Distance - Odometer - Trip Ride Time - Pace - 12/24Hr Clock - Calorie Consumption
$11.00 $22.00 50% Off
Giant's ToGo Single Bag is a great top-tube bag all that keeps necessary items close at hand. Great for everyone from triathletes needing nutrition to long-distance tourists needing maps; it features a zipped main compartment with a easy slide-in side pocket so you don't have to take your eyes off the road. Plus, the durable, weather-resistant construction will last for years to come.
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
$42.00 $84.00 50% Off
For training and fitness riding, Podium delivers the best features in heat management and vapor control. The short sleeve version features TransTextura fabric in the front and back, plus breathable mesh side panels. The long sleeve version has ThermTextura fabric plus lightweight fleecing. Features - TransTextura fabrics features quick moisture transfer and drying - Mesh side panels under armpits provide extra ventilation - Ergonomic design at waist areas provide optimal fit with body garment - Raglan sleeve cut provides better arm movements - Full-length semi-lock zipper - Silicone gripper on back hem holds the jersey firmly in place - 3 rear pockets for easy carry items and get supplies - Reflective details for low light visibility - Race fit for performance cycling - UPF 30+
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- Relaxed fit - TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection
$132.00 $263.00 50% Off
Integrated for speed. Pursuit combines the aero speed of a TT helmet with the head-cooling ventilation of a pro road racing helmet. Tested and proven by Team Sunweb riders like Michael Matthews, who wore it to win the 2017 Tour de France points classification, Pursuit brings together innovative technologies to optimize aerodynamics, ventilation and comfort, all in one helmet. - Optimized ventilated aerodynamics design - Design minimizes drag, producing maximum speed in real-world rider positions - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - AeroVent ports pull incoming air through the helmet and streams it through deep internal channels to regulate temperatures during hard efforts - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and the natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box - Integrated MIPS Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Lightweight, LiteForm webbing wraps around the head better for a more secure fit and is hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: Western: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm) - Weight: 230g (size M, CPSC) - Certifications: CPSC/CE, AS/NZS
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Relaxed fit - Transtextura 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection - Relaxed fit
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$15.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 25% Off
A lightweight lock for low security areas, Giant's SureLock Straight Cable Lock features a 10mm-thick steel cable and sturdy keyed lock. The lock includes two keys and a frame mounting bracket so you can take your lock along for the ride.
$77.00 $110.00 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$36.00 - $50.00 $95.00 - $100.00 Up to 62% Off
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$13.00 $20.00 35% Off
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
- TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - High gauge 132 needle count for thin and smooth touch - Ventilation mesh top - Flat seam and seamless heel closure - 8 inch cuff
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
Enjoy every ride in Giant's Streak Short Sleeve Jersey. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Streak features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a sweat-proof phone pocket.
$30.00 $60.00 50% Off
Let Giant's Centro Short Sleeve Jersey be the centerpiece of your daily kit. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Centro features a full-length zipper, seamless raglan sleeves, and three spacious rear pockets.
$20.00 $184.00 89% Off
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$578.00 $1,155.00 50% Off
- Ultra-light full composite 27.5-inch rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 21mm wide (inner) rim for better tire performance - DT Aerolite/Aero Comp bladed stainless steel spokes; 28h front/rear - Dynamic balance lacing technology for enhanced drive efficiency and braking control - Alloy locking nipples - Giant alloy hub shell, 6-bolt disc compatible, DT internals - Boost 148mm rear/ 110mm front - 36t star ratchet with 10° engagement - Compatible with SRAM XX1 drivetrain using optional XD driver bodies - 1420g per pair
$45.00 $89.00 49% Off
RULE THE MOUNTAIN. Featuring the same design and materials as the kits worn by Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders, this kit is perfect for enduro races, trail rides, or shred sessions in the park. Made in collaboration with apparel designer 100%, Traverse helps you make the most out of your off-road adventures. Features - Same jersey design as worn by Giant Factory Off-Road Team, optimized by 100% - Polyester mesh TransTextura fabric features super lightweight and soft silk-like hand feel to enhance - ventilation, moisture transfer and drying - Flat locked stitching for higher durability and added comfort - Engineered neckline for added style and comfort - Laser-cut perforations maximize breathability - Raglan sleeve cut provides better arm movements - Relaxed fit - UPF sun protection
$80.00 $160.00 50% Off
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$17.50 $35.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
$99.12 - $134.99 $134.99 Up to 27% Off
The Lil' Giant Tricycle is perfect for their first cycling experience. The lightweight aluminum frame, non-marking urethane tires (that roll smoothly even over rough surfaces), sturdy steel components, and the cool molded 8-ply wooden rear deck add up to a trike that will stay in the family long after the kids outgrow it. And, it has an adjustable seat.
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm short-sleeved jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features a large mesh back panel so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$54.00 $90.00 40% Off
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
$71.00 $135.00 47% Off
DH DOMINATOR. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, this all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs. Features - Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation - Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals - Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel) - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail - EVA midsole and heel areas reduce weight while providing shock-absorbing protection - ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$95.00 $189.00 50% Off
ELEVATE YOUR PERFORMANCE. For all-around riders who demand the latest technologies, Elevate is the smart choice. Designed and engineered with high-performance materials, and optimized for comfort in the racing position, Elevate helps you get to the finish line fast. Features - Main body with mesh TransTextura fabric enhances heat ventilation, quick moisture transfer and drying - Lightweight stretch fabric under arms and in side panels increases efficiency and overall comfort - Soft silk-like hand feel optimizes comfort - High stitch count fabrics feature superior comfort and durability - Raglan sleeve cut provides better arm movements - Quick, easy full-length auto-lock zipper - Silicone gripper on back holds the jersey firmly in place - 3 rear pockets for easy carry items and get supplies - Reflective details enhance visibility - Race fit, best fit design for performance cyclists - UPF 50+
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
Giant Merino Wool Realm Socks are constructed from 22 micron genuine Merino wool which offers excellent heat and moisture regulation, with reinforced toes and heels for durability and a high cuff. Features - Pro-grade cold weather sock - 22 Micron genuine Merino wool for good moisture transfer and thermo regulation - Nylon Reinforced toe and heel for durability - 7-inch long cuff
$79.00 $158.00 50% Off
Take to the road at intergalactic speeds with graphics inspired by traveling light waves. Our top-end fabrics make short work of managing sweat and move in sync with your body, making for one long-lasting and incredibly comfortable jersey. Bolt ahead and let your winning intentions glow. FEATURES - Liv Race Fit - Powered by ETXEONDO, a durable fabric made in Spain to hold shape over time - 3 rear pockets - Full-length front zipper - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Sublimated graphics - High-visibility reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Silicone gripper elastic keeps jersey in place
$34.00 $68.00 50% Off
FEATURES - Liv Club Fit is form-fitting and comfortable - Full-length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents - Silicone gripper elastic to keep jersey in place
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
• Liv CLUB FIT • TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
$7.50 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 Up to 50% Off
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$10.00 $32.00 69% Off
Liv's Connect Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight, high-density padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
$38.00 $75.00 49% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm Short Sleeve Jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features large mesh panels so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets, the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$30.00 $60.00 50% Off
On-road or off, Giant's Core Trail Short Sleeve Jersey is a winner. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric with mesh side panels, it breathes well and dries quickly. The relaxed cut makes this jersey versatile enough to wear on or off the bike. A hidden zippered pocket is perfect for your credit card and keys.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
$28.00 $55.00 49% Off
Bring on the dirt. A perfect position, every time — the fitting system centers the helmet into the right position, so your child is ready to ride. High-quality helmet structuring lets your child stay on the move with lightweight comfort. Learning to ride can be fun and safe, hop on the bike in style. - Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. Dial fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor - MIPS brain protection optimized Specifications - Sizes: 46-51CM - Certifications: CE/CPSC/AS
$9.00 - $10.00 $18.00 - $20.00 50% Off
When the weather starts to turn you need the warming power of Giant's Realm Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. Giant's Realm Merino socks incorporate a nylon reinforced heel and toe for increased durability and a 7-inch cuff to keep the cold winds off your ankles.
$161.00 - $242.00 $242.00 Up to 33% Off
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ace aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed aerovent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element strap system (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and Liteform webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
$90.00 - $180.00 $180.00 Up to 50% Off
RISE ABOVE. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. Features - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
$13.00 $13.00 - $26.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area
$68.50 $137.00 50% Off
- Race fit - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions - Contrast color cuff design - Zipped rear pockets
$47.99 - $59.99 $59.99 Up to 20% Off
Whether it's a cross-training day or you just can't stop playing outside, Endura's Multi-Tights are the perfect bottom to wear. Their polyester/Lycra blend is cut into 6-panels that insulate, breathe, and wick. They also boast a tall waistband for comfort and support, and reflective, self-locking ankle zips with gussets.
$45.49 - $64.99 $64.99 - $69.99 Up to 30% Off
An ultra-lightweight jacket with windproof ripstop fabric. • Ultra lightweight and windproof ripstop fabric • Laser cut, bonded stormflap • Reflective trims on sleeves, shoulders, and back • Underarm mesh vents for enhanced breathability • Elasticated cuffs, rear neck and hem • Tiny pack size, stuff sack included • Construction: Polyester 100%
$47.99 - $80.00 $79.99 - $80.00 Up to 40% Off
- Created for the road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Modern, Aero tear drop rounded shape - AirFlow ventilation system with internal channels for added cooling and comfort - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and integrated GoPro mounting surface - Women's
$41.99 - $75.00 $59.99 - $75.00 Up to 30% Off
Add some style and comfort to your rides with Pearl Izumi's Canyon Shorts. These sweet baggies let you ride all day with Pearl's comfy MTB 3D Chamois, and they feel great when you're just hanging out, too, thanks to the removable liner. They also feature stretch fabric that breathes to keep you dry and comfortable. A pair of pockets and an adjustable waistband round out these great shorts.
$3,059.99 - $3,824.99 $3,824.99 Up to 20% Off
Master technical XC terrain with speed and stability. This new 29er is perfect for XC racing, marathons, or trail epics. Built on a totally reengineered ALUXX SL aluminum frameset featuring 90mm of rear suspension travel and 100mm up front, this all-new 29er delivers speed, balance, and control on fast, technical XC terrain. It’s optimized for larger-diameter wheels with an updated Maestro suspension system that’s configured for a tighter rear triangle. The updated geometry makes it a quicker and more agile on climbs and descents. The Trunnion-mount shock produces a smooth, supple feel with improved pedaling efficiency. A new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminum version. And Boost wider hub spacing improves wheel stiffness for better control in rugged XC terrain. Features: - ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 90mm of smooth Maestro suspension - Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite 100mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle - Fox Float Performance Elite trunnion mount rear shock - Giant XCR 1 29 Composite DBL WheelSystem with Maxxis IKON tubeless tires - SRAM GX Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes
$2,789.99 - $3,099.99 $3,099.99 Up to 10% Off
Be your best on the most challenging trails. Climb technical steeps and rail descents with confidence and speed. This all-new alloy-framed 29er features reengineered rear suspension and progressive geometry to help you up your game. This super-versatile trail machine is built on an all-new ALUXX SL frameset that blends our latest Maestro suspension technology with progressive, trail-oriented geometry. To soak up every bump, from big rocks to small undulations, we gave it a trunnion mount shock and an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm. This combination produces 115mm of smooth, active rear-wheel travel that puts you in control. Up front, it features a 130mm travel suspension fork, and the overall geometry has been tuned and developed to maximize its performance on rugged trails.
$48.99 - $69.99 $69.99 Up to 30% Off
Ultra Packable Windproof - Ultra lightweight and windproof ripstop fabric - Laser cut, bonded stormflap - Reflective trims on sleeves, shoulder and rear - Underarm mesh vents for enhanced breathability - Elasticated cuffs, rear neck and hem - Tiny pack size, stuff sack included
$1,480.05 - $1,999.99 $1,999.99 Up to 26% Off
From steep climbs to technical descents, this updated XC ninja lets you do it all and do it faster. The quick and agile Giant Anthem XC bike is updated this year with a new trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system for even smoother trail performance. The new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm adds strength, giving you 110mm of smooth, active rear travel. The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame is engineered specifically for 27.5 wheels and a 120mm suspension fork. New this year is Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for added control, while adding tire clearance and improving drivetrain performance. The frame also features Giant’s OverDrive steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer.
$79.99 - $99.99 $99.99 Up to 20% Off
The Endura Women's Thermolite Tights are warm enough for riding, running, or even cross-country skiing, because they're made of Teflon-treated Thermolite, which insulates great to keep you comfortable in even harsh conditions. The double-thickness knee panels add warmth and protection. Other great details include gusseted ankles with self-locking zippers, silicone leg grippers for a great fit, and reflective details for enhanced visibility.
$89.99 - $150.00 $149.99 - $150.00 Up to 40% Off
- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology
Page 1 of 3 Next page