$30.00 $60.00 50% Off
Giant's Performance Short Sleeve Jersey is made from their CoolTech fabric to keep you comfortable and dry. It boasts flat-lock seams, SPF 30 sun protection, a full-length zipper and a rear zip pocket.
$33.00 $65.00 49% Off
A perfect blend of comfort, performance, and great looks, Giant's GT-S Short Sleeve Jersey is a great addition to any cyclist's closet. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, it breathes well and dries quickly. The GT-S features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a full-height collar.
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
$34.00 $90.00 62% Off
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$34.99 - $49.99 $49.99 Up to 30% Off
Endura's Women's Pulse Short Sleeve Shirt is lightweight and casual. Made from fast-wicking Dry-Flite fabric, this pullover jersey features a partial front zip for ventilation, flatlock seams for comfort, and three rear pockets to stow essentials.
$35.00 $70.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$37.50 $75.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$38.00 $75.00 49% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm Short Sleeve Jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features large mesh panels so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets, the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$38.00 $75.00 49% Off
On-road or off, Liv's Charm Short Sleeve Jersey is a cycling essential perfect for any ride. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric with mesh side and back panels, it breathes well and dries quickly. 3/4-length sleeves are great for cooler days or the occasional off-road adventure. The relaxed cut makes this jersey versatile enough to wear on or off the bike.
$38.00 $100.00 62% Off
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$39.50 $79.00 50% Off
Tackle new trails. With authentic off-road style and a comfortable fit, this new helmet delivers it all for aspiring adventurers. Features - Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface
$39.95 $120.00 67% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Liv's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. ThermaTextura fabric dries quickly to keep you warm and comfortable so you can focus on the road ahead. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm short-sleeved jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features a large mesh back panel so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
Enjoy every ride in Giant's Streak Short Sleeve Jersey. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Streak features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a sweat-proof phone pocket.
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
- Liv CLUB FIT - TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
$40.00 - $79.00 $79.00 Up to 49% Off
Being a cyclist allows a certain humble confidence and sense of belonging. And the Energize does double duty keeping you comfy outside or on the spin bike, plus allowing you to claim your composure from trail to town. No matter where you wear it, the lightweight short sleeve jersey keeps you cool with a powerful duo: a mesh insert on the back provides extra airflow and the lightweight fabric dries lightning-fast. And, of course, it's got stylish looks - that’s the Liv way to ride. FEATURES - Liv Relaxed Fit - Flatlock seams - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh insert - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Zipper stash pocket - UPF 15+ sun protection - Materials: 100% polyester - Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL
$41.75 $95.00 56% Off
• Liv CLUB FIT • ThermTextura fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
$42.00 - $60.00 $60.00 Up to 30% Off
- TransTextura moisture wicking fabric - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
$42.80 $115.00 63% Off
- Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$43.75 $135.00 68% Off
DH DOMINATOR. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, this all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs. Features - Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation - Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals - Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel) - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail - EVA midsole and heel areas reduce weight while providing shock-absorbing protection - ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$44.09 - $62.99 $62.99 Up to 30% Off
Endura's Xtract Jacket is so light and packable that there's no reason to leave it behind. This waterproof jacket is also breathable so you stay comfortable, even in the rain. Other features include reflective trim, a concealed security pocket, and elasticized cuffs, hem, and neckline. When the sun is shining, the Xtract stuffs right into its own compact sack for easy storage.
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection - Relaxed fit
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$45.49 - $69.99 $64.99 - $69.99 Up to 30% Off
Even though it packs down to a minuscule size, Endura's Pakajak Jacket still offers plenty of foul-weather protection. It's a lightweight windbreaker that's made from water-resistant ripstop fabric. Nice features you'll find on the Pakajak include reflective accents, underarm vents, a storm flap, and elasticized cuffs, hem, and neckline. And when the sun is shining, the Pakjak stuffs into its own compact bag for easy storage.
$45.49 - $64.99 $64.99 - $69.99 Up to 30% Off
An ultra-lightweight jacket with windproof ripstop fabric. • Ultra lightweight and windproof ripstop fabric • Laser cut, bonded stormflap • Reflective trims on sleeves, shoulders, and back • Underarm mesh vents for enhanced breathability • Elasticated cuffs, rear neck and hem • Tiny pack size, stuff sack included • Construction: Polyester 100%
$48.99 - $69.99 $69.99 Up to 30% Off
Ultra Packable Windproof - Ultra lightweight and windproof ripstop fabric - Laser cut, bonded stormflap - Reflective trims on sleeves, shoulder and rear - Underarm mesh vents for enhanced breathability - Elasticated cuffs, rear neck and hem - Tiny pack size, stuff sack included
$48.99 - $69.99 $64.99 - $69.99 Up to 30% Off
Whether you ride skinny tires or fat, knobby ones, the Endura Women's Xtract Jersey will help make your next ride more comfortable. It features fast-drying Airtex and rapid wicking fabrics that keep you comfortable in all conditions, not to mention a textured print and contrast zipper detailing for stylish looks. The double rear pockets are perfect for your ride tools and nutrition, while an additional zipped security pocket keeps your car keys or cash on lock-down. And, reflective accents throughout help enhance visibility.
$54.00 $90.00 40% Off
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
$55.99 - $79.99 $79.99 Up to 30% Off
- Lightweight, fast wicking microfiber - Stretch wicking mesh panels for ventilation - Full front zipper with sprung puller - Triple pocket system with zipped security pocket - Comfort double layer sleeve cuff with silicone print - Reflective logos and trims - Silicone hem gripper
$56.25 $75.00 25% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$62.99 - $89.99 $89.99 Up to 30% Off
Endura's Hummvee Lite Shorts are rugged enough to tackle any trail without weighing you down. These great shorts are crafted from a comfortable 4-way stretch nylon with a water-repellent DWR finish to keep you happy and dry. For a perfect fit, the Hummvees boast an elastic waist with adjustable belt. Seamless inner leg panels eliminate chafing and there are also ample pockets to haul all your gear. Plus, the included lightweight Clickfast detachable liner short provides all-day comfort and support.
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 Up to 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal. - Clean and classic design - TransTextura fabric provides permanent moisture to keep you comfortable - Silicon gripper on sides and rear - UPF 30+ sun protection
$66.78 $147.00 55% Off
- Race fit - Lightweight, perforated chamois for all day comfort - Transtextura fabric for extra breathability, quick-dry moisture transfer - Seamless body mapping construction to channel and transport heat and sweat away - Rib cuffs and elastic hem with silicone grippers keeps the jacket in place - Full-length locking zipper with a draft flap - Reflective details for low light visibility - UPF 50+ sun protection
$69.00 $137.00 50% Off
- Race Fit - Protextura™ 4-Way Stretch Fabric With Waterproof, Windproof And High Breathability Properties - Durable Water-Repellent Layer In Front And Soft Moisture Transfer Fabric Inside - Two-Way Zipper With Draft Flap Provides To Regulate Warmth - Three Rear Pockets With Water Repellent Mesh - Reflective Details And Upf 50+ Sun Protection
$69.48 $157.99 - $158.00 56% Off
The ultra-lightweight (240g) Proshield Anorak Rain Jacket folds down into its own front pocket - a super easy to carry solution for potential showers on the trails. Constructed in close fitting but unrestrictive Club Fit cut using waterproof and highly breathable ProTextura Plus fabric, Proshield Anorak features a removable hood which fits over your helmet and a half length locking waterproof zip. A staple garment in any mountain bikers wardrobe. Features - Ultra-lightweight (240 grams) hooded rain jacket packs into the front pocket - ProTextura Plus fabric with taped seams make this jacket waterproof yet still breathable - Back covered ventilation design for extra breathability - Removable hood with helmet cover function - High collar for added protection - Reflective details enhance safety in low-light or foggy conditions
$69.48 $158.00 56% Off
- Club Fit - Ultra-lightweight (240 grams) hooded rain jacket packs into the front pocket - ProTextura Plus fabric with taped seams make this jacket waterproof yet still breathable - Back covered ventilation design for extra breathability - Removable hood with helmet cover function - High collar for added protection - Reflective details enhance safety in low-light or foggy conditions
$70.00 - $105.00 $74.00 - $105.00 Up to 5% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
$77.00 $110.00 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$79.00 $158.00 50% Off
Take to the road at intergalactic speeds with graphics inspired by traveling light waves. Our top-end fabrics make short work of managing sweat and move in sync with your body, making for one long-lasting and incredibly comfortable jersey. Bolt ahead and let your winning intentions glow. FEATURES - Liv Race Fit - Powered by ETXEONDO, a durable fabric made in Spain to hold shape over time - 3 rear pockets - Full-length front zipper - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Sublimated graphics - High-visibility reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Silicone gripper elastic keeps jersey in place
$80.00 $160.00 50% Off
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$81.38 $168.00 52% Off
- Club fit - Super lightweight (230g) hooded rain jacket in a compact packable design - Protextura plus fabric with taped seams make this jacket waterproof yet still breathable - Full-length semi-lock waterproof zipper - Two hidden pockets for best waterproof storage
$87.50 - $125.00 $125.00 Up to 30% Off
If you could choose just one shell to always have by your side, this would be it. Versatile like no other, this jacket can easily convert into a vest mid-ride, or even stuff into itself and, using an integrated strap, be stored directly on your bike. Featuring a semi-form fit, it's comfortable on and off the bike, and has two convenient hand pockets for casual use. A thick, easy-to-grab zipper pull is nice when you need to quickly dump heat on a climb, and a mesh upper back allows additional ventilation. Bring it Mother Nature, this jacket is ready. - ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance - Direct-Vent mesh panel on back (on vest) provides superior ventilation - Full-length 2-way Vislon zipper for easy venting with storm flap for added protection - One zippered back pocket and two zippered hand pockets for storage - Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts - Zip-off sleeves and shoulder yoke easily convert the jacket into a vest - Sleeve zips can be partially undone for additional venting - Silicone gripper at waist holds the jacket in position - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements Body: 100% polyester Fabric Weight: 72 g/m2 Lining: 100% polyester Garment Weight (Size M): 215 g
$90.00 - $169.99 $165.00 - $179.99 Up to 50% Off
RISE ABOVE. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. Features - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$121.00 $242.00 50% Off
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ace aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed aerovent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element strap system (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and Liteform webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
$121.00 $242.00 50% Off
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ACE aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Women's
$132.00 $263.00 50% Off
Integrated for speed. Pursuit combines the aero speed of a TT helmet with the head-cooling ventilation of a pro road racing helmet. Tested and proven by Team Sunweb riders like Michael Matthews, who wore it to win the 2017 Tour de France points classification, Pursuit brings together innovative technologies to optimize aerodynamics, ventilation and comfort, all in one helmet. - Optimized ventilated aerodynamics design - Design minimizes drag, producing maximum speed in real-world rider positions - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - AeroVent ports pull incoming air through the helmet and streams it through deep internal channels to regulate temperatures during hard efforts - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and the natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box - Integrated MIPS Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Lightweight, LiteForm webbing wraps around the head better for a more secure fit and is hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: Western: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm) - Weight: 230g (size M, CPSC) - Certifications: CPSC/CE, AS/NZS
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up to 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$175.50 $195.00 10% Off
Ready to pedal. With every pedal stroke, you’ll know the Macha Comp works for you, helping you make the most of your power, helping you increase your speed, helping you stay comfortable the whole ride through. The Liv Motion Efficiency System provides the perfect combination of a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to keep you comfortable as your energy transfers from you to your bike. Together, you’re a pedaling machine and the miles will drop behind you. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the nylon composite ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - Liv’s Motion Efficiency System nylon composite outsole (30% glass fiber, 70% nylon) —keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Specially developed last increases motion efficiency and relaxed fit - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Breathable TransTextura Plussockliner lets heat escape and keeps feet feeling fresh
$197.25 $263.00 25% Off
Trickle-down performance. Surge Elite features all of the performance benefits of Surge Pro thanks to a new thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam outsole combined with a BOA System closure with indirect ExoWrap independent arch support to provide a seamless connection to your bike for maximum pedaling efficiency. The unique bonded seam non-woven PU upper material offers optimal support and low weight for hours of comfort in the saddle. - Bonded seam non-woven PU upper material offers optimal support, low weight and conforms to virtually every foot type - Die cut perforations provide ventilation and promote a balanced foot climate - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure with indirect ExoWrap independent arch support for every foot and arch type - Exclusive to Giant, Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Cycling-specific performance last enhances efficiency and overall performance - Exclusive ExoBeam technology with thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite is slightly heavier than the Pro plate but features the stiffness and performance benefits - Redesigned ExoBeam technology produces better pedaling efficiency while reducing strain on the knee and ankle joints - Injection molded TPU removable heel element and fixed toe protect the ExoBeam plate from wear - Grippy SharkSkin heel lining for secure heel fit - Removable sockliner features TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer to help promote a balanced foot climate - Weight: 315g (size 43)
$288.75 $385.00 25% Off
Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge Pro combines a new 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam outsole combined with the BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone for direct pull ExoWrap support to provide a seamless connection to your bike. Promote your experience with the exact same direct power and efficiency as Giant’s pro riders. - Unique Slip-Last Construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot. - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone with direct pull ExoWrap to support to every foot and arch type - New 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam plate produces the lightest, stiffest plate that exceeds industry standards - Weight: 240g (size 43)
$288.75 $385.00 25% Off
Power up. Imagine yourself confidently breaking away from the pack—during a climb. On your feet? The Macha Pro, our highest-level shoe built to help make your dreams a reality. Like you, the Macha Pro gets to work. It converts every pedal stroke into speed, while allowing you to maintain focus on the road ahead. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the carbon ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - 100% Motion Efficiency System carbon fiber outsole—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Built from a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - Replaceable heel stud - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Sharkskin textured material keeps heels from slipping - Breathable TransTexturaPlus sockliner lets heat escape, keeps feet feeling fresh, and provides adjustable arch support - Microfiber collar lining - SPD SL Cleat compatibility - Weight: 220g (size EU 39)
$288.99 - $339.99 $339.99 Up to 15% Off
Manhattan’s Green 8E has city style and bike path charm, not to mention plenty of wide-ranging gears to tackle the ups and downs. The tough steel frame gives you years of rolling miles, and just the right amount of flex to take the edge off bumps along the way. Big 700C wheels roll smoothly so you can get up to speed, and the Shimano 8-speed drivetrain lets you pick up the pace when you have to get there quickly. The upright riding position means plenty of comfort on your way to the coffee shop, and the rear rack lets you stow your bags easily. Top it off with fenders that keep rain and mud from spraying up on you during your commute, and you have a bike that is ready to go everyday.
$382.49 $449.99 15% Off
Manhattan's iPed outsmarts the smart cars and makes commuting a lot more fun. This great folding bike features a lightweight aluminum frame that's easy to ride and to carry, while the Shimano/SRAM 8-speed drivetrain makes easy work of hills and commutes. Reliable, low maintenance aluminum components make the iPed an easy choice for highly portable fun and utility.
$407.99 $479.99 15% Off
Manhattan's iPed 3-Speed outsmarts the smart cars and makes commuting a lot more fun. This great folding bike features a lightweight aluminum frame that nimbly handles city streets and a Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal drivetrain that makes zipping around easier than ever. Reliable, low-maintenance aluminum components throughout make the iPed an easy choice for highly portable fun and utility.
$446.41 $599.99 26% Off
With the optional 3D World subscription, you can compete with up to 100 other athletes at a time, creating your own virtual peloton with leagues, challenges, and rankings over more than 500,000 routes. The 3D World software is also capable of translating routes from GPS files into virtual routes, including landmarks, foliage, and structures. Or, you can upload video of your favorite route and use it as scenery for your winter training sessions. With a corresponding GPS file, the trainer will match the climbs and descents. One of our favorite features of 3D World is that you can start any of the 500,000+ routes and find yourself riding with other people. That's right: you choose a course, start riding, and encounter strangers. Just like in the real world. Plus, you can engage an optional voice chat feature to have actual conversations with any riders within 50 meters of your virtual position on the virtual course. Now for the usual trainer info, none of which requires a subscription to 3D World. Since it can provide up to 1200 watts of resistance, the BKOOL is capable of simulating gradients over 20%. Grade changes are handled seamlessly, too, so there aren't any surprise jolts of sudden resistance and you won't find yourself spinning with no resistance after completing a climb. The BKOOL Trainer also records your data to the cloud, so you can analyze workouts, tailor training programs, map work zones, and create fitness tests. The trainer's power doesn't come at the expense of a noisy workout. It's extremely quiet, emitting a mere 64 decibels, so it's ideal for training in shared living spaces or apartment buildings. You could even shut the blinds to your office and sneak in a discreet lunch-time workout. The trainer size is equally unobtrusive, folding down for storage under a bed or in the back of a closet. The BKOOL Trainer includes a support stand for your front wheel, a quick release skewer to mount your rear wheel without damaging your regular skewer, a power adapter, and an ANT+ USB stick for a wireless connection to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Aluminum construction 1200-watt resistance Simulates gradients over 20% ANT+ USB stick for data upload Power adapter Front-wheel support stand and quick-release rear skewer Foldable Optional 3D World subscription includes group rides, voice chat, and real route uploads INCLUDES ONE FREE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION OF BKOOL
$475.15 $559.00 15% Off
The Flite 24 features 24-inch wheels and a scaled-down aluminum frame and components to better fit smaller riders while retaining all the design elements found in its bigger siblings. Alloy double-wall rims are wrapped in smooth-rolling 24 x 1-inch tires for nimble handling, and a 14-speed drivetrain provides plenty of gearing for climbing hills as well as racing across the flats. Integrated shift/brake levers are connected to alloy dual pivot brakes for solid braking, and a kids-specific KHS Junior padded saddle tops the build.
Page 1 of 2 Next page