$87.50 - $175.00 $175.00 50% Off
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$28.00 $49.99 44% Off
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$63.00 $126.00 50% Off
- Warm and quick drying ThermTextura™ fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight - SportComfor™ Chamois provides excellent breathability and support - 6” ankle zipper - 3D contour panels
$1,600.00 - $2,350.00 $2,000.00 - $2,350.00 20% Off
Trance doesn’t care where the trail goes. Up, down, all around, it always delivers speed, flow, and total control. This is a trail bike that thrives in the most challenging conditions. The frameset is engineered with a lightweight yet super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with updated Maestro rear suspension featuring a Trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm. The result: 140mm of smooth, active rear travel to conquer the roughest trails. Frame geometry is designed around its 27.5-inch wheels, which deliver both quickness and control on rugged terrain. It also comes with a 150mm suspension fork for even more confidence, making it perfect for technical terrain. - ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of Maestro suspension and clearance for 2.6 tires - SR Suntour Aion 35 150mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle - RockShox Deluxe R trunnion mount rear shock - Giant XC-1 Disc wheelset with Maxxis High Roller II tubeless tires - Shimano Deore 1x10-speed shifting with Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes
$1,799.25 - $2,399.99 $2,399.00 - $2,399.99 25% Off
Hop on IZIP's E3 Path+ and ride to work, cruise downtown, or run to the store with style and ease. It offers the performance and adaptability of an urban bike, as well as the classic European style and comfort of a recreational bike. It’s weather-capable and night adaptable, so it can handle anything that’s thrown your way. The low-stepover aluminum frame is ride-everyday durable, Shimano delivers with a 9-speed drivetrain and disc brakes, and a rear rack provides cargo capacity, while a pair of fenders keep you dry while you're out and about. With this sweet e-bike, you'll ride farther and faster, have more fun, help the environment, and save gas money the whole time!
$30.00 $60.00 50% Off
- Large 2.1-Inch Screen - Separate Clock Display - Single Mode/Setup Key - Smart Light System; Backlight Responds To Light Conditions - Auto Start/Sleep - Functions: - Current Speed - Average Speed - Max Speed - Trip Distance - Odometer - Trip Ride Time - Pace - 12/24Hr Clock - Calorie Consumption
$703.99 - $879.99 $879.99 20% Off
Smooth, fast, and fun. This versatile road bike blends agility and comfort—so you can push the pace and ride more miles. Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, Contend offers responsive acceleration and a more endurance-oriented rider position. Born in Giant’s industry-leading aluminum forging facility, and engineered with ALUXX aluminum technology, it’s a true all-rounder for aspiring road riders. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame - Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer damps vibrations - Giant SR-2 wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 2 tubeless tires - Shimano Sora 9-speed componentry with Tektro rim brakes
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 50% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$35.00 $70.00 50% Off
Just because the weather's less than perfect doesn't mean you can't ride! Giant's Core Tights feature nylon/spandex material that breathes, dries quickly, and provides excellent muscle support. A CoreComfor chamois pad uses dual-thickness, high-density foam padding for all-day comfort on the bike. These tights also feature a comfortable, non-binding waistband and silicone leg grippers to keep everything in place while you're out pedaling.
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$55.00 $110.00 50% Off
With Giant's Sport Thermal Tights in your wardrobe, you can enjoy fresh air even when it's chilly outside. Made from quick-drying ThermTextura fabric, these tights are warm so your muscles stay relaxed while still being lightweight, so you can move freely on the bike. The SportComfor chamois provides amazing comfort over the miles and 6-inch ankle zippers allow you to easily slip these tights off when your ride is over.
$54.00 $90.00 40% Off
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
$7.50 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 50% Off
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$16.00 $32.00 50% Off
For riders who prefer a forward, leaned-over riding position, yet still want padding and support, Liv's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
$10.00 $31.00 68% Off
Giant's Numen+ Spark Mini Headlight boasts 10 bright white LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 40 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a Micro USB cable.
$17.50 $35.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
- TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - High gauge 132 needle count for thin and smooth touch - Ventilation mesh top - Flat seam and seamless heel closure - 8 inch cuff
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$77.00 $110.00 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$75.00 $150.00 50% Off
- Race Fit - Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Laser-cut, Inside-Out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin and provides excellent comfort - E.I.T. Urraki Multi-Density Comp chamois, tested and adopted by Giant pro racers, ensures total freedom of movement - Elasticized gripper on leg opening provides perfect compression without using silicone grips that can irritate skin - Teflon coated rear panel helps repel water spray from the rear wheel - Reflective details for low light visibility. - UPF 50+ sun protection
$68.50 $137.00 50% Off
- Race fit - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions - Contrast color cuff design - Zipped rear pockets
$16.00 - $24.00 $30.00 - $32.00 Up to 50% Off
Giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright, take-in-the-view riding position. A central pressure-relieving channel and supportive padding provide all-day comfort.
$866.25 $1,155.00 25% Off
Whether you're staring down an enduro race day or in the midst of an epic ride with your buddies, Giant's P-TRX0 carbon trail wheels are here to crush it all. 27mm-wide carbon rims are light, tough, and give your tires a wide, ground-hugging stance. They're tubeless compatible, so you can charge hard with enhanced traction and increased flat resistance. Aluminum hub shells are equipped with renowned DT Swiss internals for smooth spinning and DT Swiss Aerolite bladed spokes and ProLock nipples tie them together.
$9.00 - $18.00 $18.00 - $20.00 50% Off
When the weather starts to turn you need the warming power of Giant's Realm Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. Giant's Realm Merino socks incorporate a nylon reinforced heel and toe for increased durability and a 7-inch cuff to keep the cold winds off your ankles.
$15.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 25% Off
A lightweight lock for low security areas, Giant's SureLock Straight Cable Lock features a 10mm-thick steel cable and sturdy keyed lock. The lock includes two keys and a frame mounting bracket so you can take your lock along for the ride.
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
Giant Merino Wool Realm Socks are constructed from 22 micron genuine Merino wool which offers excellent heat and moisture regulation, with reinforced toes and heels for durability and a high cuff. Features - Pro-grade cold weather sock - 22 Micron genuine Merino wool for good moisture transfer and thermo regulation - Nylon Reinforced toe and heel for durability - 7-inch long cuff
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- TransTextura moisture wicking fabric - Extra breathable mesh side panel - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - Reflective details - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$13.00 $20.00 35% Off
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
Page 1 of 4 Next page