$79.00 $158.00 50% Off
Take to the road at intergalactic speeds with graphics inspired by traveling light waves. Our top-end fabrics make short work of managing sweat and move in sync with your body, making for one long-lasting and incredibly comfortable jersey. Bolt ahead and let your winning intentions glow. FEATURES - Liv Race Fit - Powered by ETXEONDO, a durable fabric made in Spain to hold shape over time - 3 rear pockets - Full-length front zipper - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Sublimated graphics - High-visibility reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Silicone gripper elastic keeps jersey in place
$80.00 $160.00 50% Off
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$121.00 - $161.00 $242.00 Up to 50% Off
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ACE aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Women's
$125.00 $250.00 50% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$150.00 $299.00 50% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up to 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$440.99 - $490.00 $489.99 - $490.00 Up to 10% Off
Main street, side streets, or forest trails. Your choices are limitless with the versatile Rove. The Rove is a versatile option for dirt or road riding adventures. Whether you end up on pavement or trails, Rove is game, so you can relax knowing your bike is capable for any adventure. Featuring plenty of frame clearance for knobby tires, a low-rise handlebar, and a wide range of gears, this bike is a confident choice for weekend exploration. When the road gets rough, front suspension absorbs bumps to ensure a comfy ride on any terrain. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum - SR Suntour NEX 63mm-travel fork with hydraulic lockout - Durable double-wall rims with Giant CrossCut tires - Shimano 3x8-speed shifting and Tektro mechanical disc brakes
The Langma Advanced is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums. The Langma Advanced QOM option includes a 34T cassette, so you can spin up your next 20% grade with happy knees.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced is built around an Advanced-grade composite frame that features an exceptionally lightweight endurance geometry with a special carbon layup tuned specifically women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tire sizes. This bike also features OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling efficiency.
Take control of your lifestyle and rediscover your sense of adventure with reliable comfort that takes you through the city and beyond. Set your sights farther, get back on a bike and fit more awesome in your day with the motor-assisted Amiti E+. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Amiti E+ was designed for a woman’s comfort and taste. The bike provides a lower standover height, facilitating getting on an off the bike. Amiti E+ is equipped with a solid braking system for loyal traction, an integrated daytime light on the head tube, fenders and tubeless tires for optimal comfort and safety. The handlebar-mounted control lets you adjust riding modes, and it has key data indicators – battery level, support level, speed, and distance. Amiti E+ offers three levels of assistance for speed control, Eco, Normal and Sport, which add 80%, 180% and 300% of your power to your pedal stroke. This bike can take you from city streets to rough country roads seamlessly. VERSATILE TREKKING Access to new roads and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the 200km range of the ultra-reliable downtube- integrated EnergyPak battery. The SyncDrive Sport Motor, powered by Yamaha, delivers 80Nm of torque and has three speed-control settings: Sport, Normal, and Eco, ranging from 80-300% pedal assistance. Powerful disc brakes make variable terrain, from hilly city commutes to windy country roads, a non-issue. INTEGRATED DESIGN The reliable and easy-to-access EnergyPak side-pull battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy for a bike that zips along on longer adventures. Integrated dropouts make adding accessories a cinch, and paired with fenders and an integrated light on the head tube, Amiti E+ is ready for comfortable commuting or awe-inspiring point-to-point treks. SMOOTH RIDING PedalPlus4-sensor technology smooths out bumps for a natural riding feel, and the ergonomic RideControl EVO makes controlling pedal assist functions second nature with handlebar controls and clear key data indicators. A suspension fork, all-terrain capable tires, and sloping top tube with low standover height specifically developed for women turn Amiti E+ into an approachable and bump-gobbling ride. Why We Love It Feel the freedom that comes with more time in your schedule conquering a ride in record time, explore more gravel paths and the roads, and spend weekends with friends outdoors. The Amiti E+ dissolves the barrier between you and your passion to pedal the journey. With the integrated motor and battery design, this is a bike that can keep up with your will to move! The wider tires add extra comfort and stability on any surface, making Amiti E+ the perfect bike to get you rolling.
Fast up, fast down, Pique is the versatile XC trail bike with an affinity for speed. Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or downhill. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, you get a lightweight frame design with souped-up power transfer for serious climbing performance. Paired with 120-mm trunnion-mounted Maestro suspension and a 140-mm fork, Pique SX offers unrivaled descending performance. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size. Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy lets us create bikes that are specifically designed for female riders and meet the demands of cross-country and trail riding.
Power through the flats and laugh in the face of headwinds, hills, and rack up personal records with the sprinter’s dream machine, specifically crafted to propel its rider to the top. Built to go faster, EnviLiv delivers an Advanced-grade composite frame where stiffness is the number one priority. With highly aerodynamic tubing and aggressive positioning, maximum power transfer on this machine propels you faster than ever before. Extraordinary fork lateral stiffness and the unrivaled stopping power of aerodynamic disc brakes stack up for precise cornering control and stability. Liv’s 3F-designed frame aims to give women their optimal weapon with an unbeatable forward force. An integrated aero handlebar and stem, tubeless wheel system with 28C tire clearance and aero tubing features will punch through rolling hills, literally slice through the wind, and sprint ahead of the pack. BEST AERO ROAD BIKE Realized by cutting edge tube shaping and a geometry that adds comfort and power to an aerodynamic body position. ALL-SPEED CONTROL Whether you’re cornering in the middle of an aggressive peloton or navigating a winding road in traffic, the fork lateral stiffness and disc-brakes offer the kind of control that frees your head to stay in the zone. UNCOMPROMISED STIFFNESS The high-speed efficiency is next to none for the strongest of sprinters, with a power transfer of this bike emphasizes the aero build. Why We Love It You say sprint, it asks how far. The boldly aerodynamic EnviLiv is designed to be sharp and snappy, for a blazing-fast ride. With precise handling, impeccable stopping power, and top-tier pedaling stiffness for sprinting, this bike is advantageous for a rider that’s going places — fast.
This feather-light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride. The Langma Advanced Pro Disc is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The unrivaled stopping power of disc brakes provides the confidence to carry speed in fast corners or tight quarters. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F design philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced Pro Disc provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums.
$1,799.99 - $2,399.99 $2,399.99 Up to 25% Off
Hop on IZIP's E3 Path+ and ride to work, cruise downtown, or run to the store with style and ease. It offers the performance and adaptability of an urban bike, as well as the classic European style and comfort of a recreational bike. It’s weather-capable and night adaptable, so it can handle anything that’s thrown your way. The low-stepover aluminum frame is ride-everyday durable, Shimano delivers with a 9-speed drivetrain and disc brakes, and a rear rack provides cargo capacity, while a pair of fenders keep you dry while you're out and about. With this sweet e-bike, you'll ride farther and faster, have more fun, help the environment, and save gas money the whole time!
$4.00 $8.00 50% Off
Giant's Numen Mini Headlight is small, powerful, and surprisingly bright. It's so light, you can just leave it on your bars and you'll barely notice it, while drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs as they illuminate your way. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
$5.00 $30.00 83% Off
Giant's Numen Plus HL2 is a simple, easy to install headlight that brightens up every ride. Four super bright LEDs provide ample light, and you have your choice of high, mid, or flashing settings. The battery is USB rechargeable and offers up to ten hours of light. There's even a low battery indicator to let you know when you're running out of juice. The tool-free handlebar mount is fast to install or remove, and fastens securely to any handlebar.
$5.00 $31.00 84% Off
Giant's Numen+ Spark Mini Headlight boasts 10 bright white LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 40 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a Micro USB cable.
$7.50 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 Up to 50% Off
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
Giant's Streak Quarter Socks are a lightweight essential for your sock drawer. The single-ply construction and TransTextura Plus fabric make these socks quick to dry, so your feet stay fresh through the ride. Plus, reinforced forefoot cushioning ensures your feet stay comfortable, even when you're pedaling hard.
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
Giant Merino Wool Realm Socks are constructed from 22 micron genuine Merino wool which offers excellent heat and moisture regulation, with reinforced toes and heels for durability and a high cuff. Features - Pro-grade cold weather sock - 22 Micron genuine Merino wool for good moisture transfer and thermo regulation - Nylon Reinforced toe and heel for durability - 7-inch long cuff
$9.00 - $10.00 $18.00 - $20.00 50% Off
When the weather starts to turn you need the warming power of Giant's Realm Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. Giant's Realm Merino socks incorporate a nylon reinforced heel and toe for increased durability and a 7-inch cuff to keep the cold winds off your ankles.
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
- TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - High gauge 132 needle count for thin and smooth touch - Ventilation mesh top - Flat seam and seamless heel closure - 8 inch cuff
$10.00 $53.00 81% Off
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip™ Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
$10.00 $53.00 81% Off
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
$11.00 $22.00 50% Off
Giant's ToGo Single Bag is a great top-tube bag all that keeps necessary items close at hand. Great for everyone from triathletes needing nutrition to long-distance tourists needing maps; it features a zipped main compartment with a easy slide-in side pocket so you don't have to take your eyes off the road. Plus, the durable, weather-resistant construction will last for years to come.
$12.00 $39.99 70% Off
For riders who prefer a more aggressive, leaned forward riding position, yet still want padding and support, Giant's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
$13.00 $20.00 35% Off
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$13.00 $13.00 - $26.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area