700c, 27-Inch & 650c
• City/commuter sidewall protection • Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
- Road training/racing tire with All-Contact Tread shape and puncture protection belt - Long lasting, all-conditions Zero Slip Grip natural rubber with silica - Supple 400D Lite Extra Cord casing
$20.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
The Double Fighter with a fresh new design and in a multitude of sizes. With a robust rubber sidewall, it fears neither the city nor the countryside. It rolls along the asphalt effortlessly and in silence. Its shoulder lugs allow it to stay on the right track, whether on park paths or gravel roads. Ideal for making knobbly off-road tyres into a swift city racer.
Whether on the road, on gravel or on forest paths – this all-rounder is a perfectly equipped touring tyre. Due to the pronounced centre tread, the tyre has excellent rolling characteristics and brings frequent riders quickly from A to B. The bionically designed and laminated shoulder provides good support and guarantees a safe cornering. Best Continental Racing Bike technology for touring bikers. Whether on the road, on gravel or on forest paths, this all-rounder provides maximum protection against punctures, thanks to Vectran Breaker.
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 26 x 1.4 (630g) 26 x 1.85 (940g) 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
Ride on the sidewalk, off the sidewalk, over a curb, into the street, and across a bunch of dirt. Heck, with MICHELIN's Protek Cross Max tires, you can handle all types of terrain in any weather. Three dimensional cutting of the tread pattern creates versatility in all conditions, and ensures tread block mobility. In other words, you'll have superb grip, flat protection, and a smooth-rolling tire that's at home on all surfaces. Weights: 26 x 1.60 (980g) 26 x 1.85 (1285g) 700 x 32c (845g) 700 x 35c (950g) 700 x 40c (1100g)
$29.99 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Lean into the corners with confidence aboard Michelin's Lithion 2. It delivers excellent grip thanks to its herringbone shoulder tread pattern. Plus, the silica rubber compound offers exceptional ride comfort and fantastic durability.
$20.05 - $37.75
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
$36.96 - $46.99
Schwalbe's Energizer Plus rolls through the intersection of puncture protection and speed. You get ample security from flats, thanks to Schwalbe's 3mm GreenGuard puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Energizer is ready to keep going and going.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
In cyclocross, you want speed on the straights and traction in the turns. Continental gets you there with the Cyclo X-King RaceSport. Short, smartly spaced, self-cleaning center knobs roll quickly down the course. Toward the edges, taller square knobs offer predictable cornering traction in a variety of conditions. Plus, it boasts lightweight RaceSport sidewall protection and Continental's grippy Black Chili rubber compound, both of which make the X-King a great all-around tread!
Get a retro look in a modern tire! Continental's Grand Prix Classic provides extremely long wear and outstanding puncture resistance thanks to its three separate casing plies, Black Chili rubber compound and built-in PolyX Breaker (a puncture-resistant polyester layer). It's Conti's classic clincher that's suitable for your everyday training wheels as well as your race wheels.
Challenge's Grifo Race clincher tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. Built on a smooth, supple 120tpi casing, the Grifo Race boasts an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability.
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 700 x 23c
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4 • ISO 630
The legendary Ritchey road tire is back! The WCS Race Slick features a supple 120TPI reinforced nylon casing that’s tough as nails, and coated with a 60A durometer rubber that’s grippy and long lasting. • Fast-rolling slick tread • Folding Aramid bead • WCS 700x23: 189g
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
- Premium lightweight tubeless cyclocross (CX) tire - Optimized knob pattern for superior grip in wet, muddy, marshy conditions - Use as front or rear with directional tread - Micro-gauge inner seal and an ultra lightweight 182tpi casing for a supple ride - Sealant use is recommended for extra puncture resistance but will run without sealant - Made in Japan
- Durastrip casing features Kevlar belt to protect against flats - Twice the thickness of a standard road tire for added longevity - Completely slick tread for minimal rolling resistance
The city trekker's companion, MICHELIN's Protek Urban is a metropolitan defender that could give Batman a run for his money. This extremely easy-rolling city slicker derives its compound from its high-performing cousin, the PRO4, and it also features the new generation of aramide fiber anti-puncture reinforcements. Rain is no match for these super-safe tires, thanks to tweaks to the tread pattern and 2-progressive grooving in the shoulders. Weights: 20 x 1.5 (385g) 26 x 1.85 (745g) 700 x 28c (460g) 700 x 35c (590g) 700 x 38c (635g) 700 x 40c (670g)
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
Schwalbe's Century Performance Line tire is a true classic. It is perfect for trendy bikes with a vintage look, since the profile and contour are based on tires from the early 20th century. The side label keeps the classy aesthetic going, by using the traditional billboard technique with raised lettering.
Ritchey's race-bred cyclocross tire just stepped up to the next level: now with a tubeless-ready casing allows for lower pressure for a smoother ride and even better cornering. - Low-profile tread pattern provides perfect all-round qualities with incredible traction and control - Side knobs employ VFA design for consistent traction at all cornering angles - WCS version features dual compound – softer side enhance cornering, firmer center section rolls faster and is more durable - 120tpi - 35mm casing width - Tubeless ready bead - 398g
The Krylion 2 Endurance provides the supple ride qualities that MICHELIN is known for, along with a long wearing tread and extreme puncture protection. - MICHELIN's Bi-Compound rubber has extreme durability, low rolling resistance, and provides extra cornering grip - Excellent puncture resistance thanks to its bead to bead protection - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding
The Power Protection+ retains the low rolling resistance and cornering grip that MICHELIN is known for, with the addition of bead to bead puncture protection. - MICHELIN Bi-compound rubber provides low rolling resistance, and extra cornering grip - Triple layer 110 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Tread siping to provide additional cornering traction - Bead to bead Protek belt to provide puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher