Ride It. Race It. Don’t Worry About it:
We’ve Got You Covered.
We’re so confident in Giant’s composite technology, if any composite frame or component is
structurally damaged while you’re riding in the first two years after you bought it, we’ll repair it or
replace it free of charge.
Crash your new frame in the final turn of the local crit? Don’t worry about it! You’re covered. Case a
landing and crack your rim? Whoa, way to charge. You’re covered. Handlebars? Same deal. Seatposts?
We’re backing our products in a way no other company is willing to. We’re confident in what Giant
makes. We want you to be too. It’s that simple.
Now, this only goes for product you bought in the U.S. at an authorized Giant dealer, and it only covers
damage done while riding, so don’t go driving into your garage with your bike on top of your car. That’s
There are other details you need to know about our Composite Confidence program, but our goal is to
make it as simple possible, so you can get pedaling again.
“Giant/Liv Composite Confidence”
The Giant Bicycle, Inc. Composite Confidence offer is made by Giant Bicycle, Inc. (Giant USA) in addition to and separate from the manufacturer’s warranty. It applies only to the original purchaser of select Giant and Liv brand bicycles, parts, and accessories purchased from an Authorized Giant Retailer in the United States.
Any Giant/Liv composite frame, composite fork, composite wheel, or composite component structurally damaged while riding within the first two years of ownership will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
Terms and Conditions:
• The Giant USA Composite Confidence offer is not a warranty policy. It is a rider support plan for carbon/composite product that exists in addition to and separate from Giant’s Limited Warranty. It is offered only at the discretion of Giant USA and subject to product availability.
• This offer applies only to composite/carbon product purchased and assembled in the United States by an Authorized Giant Dealer or purchased through Giant USA’s WebLink e-commerce website. It is only available in the USA and not valid in any other part of the world!
• Coverage is limited to the original owner within the first two years of ownership based on the original purchase date.
• The Giant/Liv Composite Confidence offer applies to any model year 2019 or later composite product.
• A copy of the original purchase receipt and registration on the Giant/Liv USA website is required for entry into the support plan.
o Bicycles must have both registration and purchase documentation to qualify.
o Gear items must be submitted with purchase documentation to qualify.
• Coverage exists only for product structurally damaged while in use as the product was intended.
o The policy does not cover product damaged while not in use (e.g., product damaged in transportation, storage, or due to theft).
o The policy does not cover cosmetic damage.
• Replacement items are determined by Giant. The exact model or color may not be available.
• Coverage is only available one time to the original owner within the first two years after the original purchase date.
• Damaged product that has been replaced under this policy must be returned to Giant USA prior to the delivery of the replacement product.
• Giant will only cover the cost of the product replaced. All labor, service, and shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the rider/customer. Replacement items must be installed or assembled by an Authorized Giant Retailer.
• Replacement under this policy implies that the original product is free from defects in material and/or workmanship.
o In no event shall Giant USA be responsible for direct, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
• Giant USA may, without notice, discontinue or modify this offer at any time.