$1,799.25 - $2,399.99 $2,399.00 - $2,399.99 25% Off
Hop on IZIP's E3 Path+ and ride to work, cruise downtown, or run to the store with style and ease. It offers the performance and adaptability of an urban bike, as well as the classic European style and comfort of a recreational bike. It’s weather-capable and night adaptable, so it can handle anything that’s thrown your way. The low-stepover aluminum frame is ride-everyday durable, Shimano delivers with a 9-speed drivetrain and disc brakes, and a rear rack provides cargo capacity, while a pair of fenders keep you dry while you're out and about. With this sweet e-bike, you'll ride farther and faster, have more fun, help the environment, and save gas money the whole time!
$1,480.05 - $1,999.99 $1,999.99 26% Off
From steep climbs to technical descents, this updated XC ninja lets you do it all and do it faster. The quick and agile Giant Anthem XC bike is updated this year with a new trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system for even smoother trail performance. The new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm adds strength, giving you 110mm of smooth, active rear travel. The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame is engineered specifically for 27.5 wheels and a 120mm suspension fork. New this year is Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for added control, while adding tire clearance and improving drivetrain performance. The frame also features Giant’s OverDrive steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer.
$1,303.99 - $1,629.99 $1,629.99 20% Off
On days when you can’t think about anything but ripping it on the trail, hop aboard Haro’s Subvert HT5. Its let's-get-rowdy aluminum frame and SR Raidon RLR 120mm fork provide a lightweight, responsive platform with enough suspension up front to get into the good kind of trouble. A pair of wide and supple Kenda Havok 27.5+ tires spread out on WTB Scraper rims to deliver scary-good traction, domineering rollover, and a little lo-fi suspension, so you can float through the chop with startling speed. You’ll find all the gears you need within the Shimano SLX 1x10-speed drivetrain, while a pair of powerful Shimano hydraulic brakes keep your speed dialed in when the laws of physics demand enforcement. And, Ritchey and WTB components supply the handlebar, grips, and saddle for lightweight comfort and control you can count on when the dirt flies and the trail requires your undivided attention.
$892.49 - $1,189.99 $1,189.99 25% Off
Roll over anything and grip the trail like a vice. Go harder, go faster, have more fun on the Vice 2.0. Plus bikes climb like a mountain goat and grab the trail like a vice on the corners and descents for a fast, playful ride. These bikes are the perfect platform for the beginner or intermediate rider looking to really boost their trail-blasting abilities, while promising more advanced riders an agile bike that holds the ground like a DH rig. The perfect partner for a session on loose rocky Summer trails or a Winter mudfest, Plus bikes push you to hold more speed, brake less and go wider on the berms. They also give you the traction to forgive a less-than-perfect line in all conditions. Key Features - Premium alloy 27+ frame and fork with front and rear thru axles, tapered steerer, rack mounts and internal headset - Shimano 1 x 10 Deore gearing with an 11-40T cassette offers a large gear range whilst increasing BB clearance - WTB Trailblazer 2.8" tires with Alex MD40 rims and Novatec sealed bearing hubs with thru axles - 6061-T6 Alloy frame and fork with tapered (1 1/8 to 1 1/2) steerer, suspension adjusted for easy upgrades, with thru axle front and rear. - Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
$866.25 $1,155.00 25% Off
Whether you're staring down an enduro race day or in the midst of an epic ride with your buddies, Giant's P-TRX0 carbon trail wheels are here to crush it all. 27mm-wide carbon rims are light, tough, and give your tires a wide, ground-hugging stance. They're tubeless compatible, so you can charge hard with enhanced traction and increased flat resistance. Aluminum hub shells are equipped with renowned DT Swiss internals for smooth spinning and DT Swiss Aerolite bladed spokes and ProLock nipples tie them together.
$866.25 $1,155.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Rear Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best high-performance tires and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shell, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and durability, as well as their patented 36-tooth star ratchet system for immediate engagement. Giant includes tubeless-ready rim strips and valve stems.
$708.75 $945.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Front Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best to high-performance tires, and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and speed. Giant includes rim strips and valves so you can set these wheels up tubeless.
$695.99 $869.99 20% Off
Built around the preferred modern geometry of freestyle legend Brian Blyther, Haro's FST 20 is a stylish classic with modern tech to master the steet, park, and pipe. It's full-chromoly frame and fork take high-flying punishment and include thoughtful features, like an internal head tube, Mid bottom bracket, and drilling for a cable detangler. A collection of Haro Lineage components add class and high-level functionality to make this blast from the past a top-tier launch vehicle for the modern age. Ride a piece of history that still knows how to throw down, like Blyther, himself.
$446.41 $599.99 26% Off
With the optional 3D World subscription, you can compete with up to 100 other athletes at a time, creating your own virtual peloton with leagues, challenges, and rankings over more than 500,000 routes. The 3D World software is also capable of translating routes from GPS files into virtual routes, including landmarks, foliage, and structures. Or, you can upload video of your favorite route and use it as scenery for your winter training sessions. With a corresponding GPS file, the trainer will match the climbs and descents. One of our favorite features of 3D World is that you can start any of the 500,000+ routes and find yourself riding with other people. That's right: you choose a course, start riding, and encounter strangers. Just like in the real world. Plus, you can engage an optional voice chat feature to have actual conversations with any riders within 50 meters of your virtual position on the virtual course. Now for the usual trainer info, none of which requires a subscription to 3D World. Since it can provide up to 1200 watts of resistance, the BKOOL is capable of simulating gradients over 20%. Grade changes are handled seamlessly, too, so there aren't any surprise jolts of sudden resistance and you won't find yourself spinning with no resistance after completing a climb. The BKOOL Trainer also records your data to the cloud, so you can analyze workouts, tailor training programs, map work zones, and create fitness tests. The trainer's power doesn't come at the expense of a noisy workout. It's extremely quiet, emitting a mere 64 decibels, so it's ideal for training in shared living spaces or apartment buildings. You could even shut the blinds to your office and sneak in a discreet lunch-time workout. The trainer size is equally unobtrusive, folding down for storage under a bed or in the back of a closet. The BKOOL Trainer includes a support stand for your front wheel, a quick release skewer to mount your rear wheel without damaging your regular skewer, a power adapter, and an ANT+ USB stick for a wireless connection to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Aluminum construction 1200-watt resistance Simulates gradients over 20% ANT+ USB stick for data upload Power adapter Front-wheel support stand and quick-release rear skewer Foldable Optional 3D World subscription includes group rides, voice chat, and real route uploads INCLUDES ONE FREE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION OF BKOOL
$431.25 $575.00 25% Off
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Rear Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum shell for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. And with DT Swiss' patented star ratchet system, you'll get superior engagement. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$356.25 $475.00 25% Off
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$330.00 $440.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss's famed star rachet internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$303.75 $405.00 25% Off
Giant's P-TRX1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to get rowdy on the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible for better traction, less weight, and increased flat resistance, and is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of singletrack bliss.
$270.00 $360.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$266.25 $355.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss' star ratchet system for excellent engagement and miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$157.50 - $250.00 $250.00 - $315.00 50% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$221.25 $295.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$135.00 - $180.00 $180.00 25% Off
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$87.50 - $175.00 $175.00 50% Off
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$110.50 $221.00 50% Off
- Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Inside-Out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin - Soft, flexible shoulder straps provide excellent comfort and supplenes
$70.00 - $105.00 $74.00 - $105.00 Up to 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
$50.00 - $100.00 $100.00 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - ThermTextura™ fabric
$71.25 - $100.00 $95.00 - $100.00 25% Off
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length locking zipper - 3 rear pockets - Silicone gripper on back - Reflective details - UPF 30 sun protection - Race fit - Tone on tone elegant graphic design
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$80.00 $160.00 50% Off
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$60.00 - $80.00 $80.00 25% Off
- Liv club fit - 1/2-length zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking Transtextura fabric
Page 1 of 4 Next page