$1,480.05 - $1,999.99 $1,999.99 Up To 26% Savings
From steep climbs to technical descents, this updated XC ninja lets you do it all and do it faster. The quick and agile Giant Anthem XC bike is updated this year with a new trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system for even smoother trail performance. The new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm adds strength, giving you 110mm of smooth, active rear travel. The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame is engineered specifically for 27.5 wheels and a 120mm suspension fork. New this year is Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for added control, while adding tire clearance and improving drivetrain performance. The frame also features Giant’s OverDrive steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer.
$1,006.25 - $1,365.00 $1,364.99 - $1,365.00 Up To 26% Savings
Discover a little mischief and unknown territory — the trail-ready Embolden will give you the courage it takes to improve your riding. With 120mm of sweet suspension, plus confidence-inspiring front end handling, you’ll be finding a new passion for speed. Embolden hands you the keys to unlock your mountain biking potential. With an active feel, loads of traction and powerful disc brakes, everything about this bike screams, “You can do this!” Embolden has your back with beautifully simple, single-pivot frame geometry that provides a lower stand-over height, making dismounts and maneuvering your body around the frame as effortless as can be. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful while providing a stable, trustworthy feel. - ALUXX-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension - RockShox 30 Gold Solo Air 120mm-travel fork - RockShox Monarch R rear shock - Sturdy Giant double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless steel spokes - Shimano 2x9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
$866.25 $1,155.00 25% Savings
Whether you're staring down an enduro race day or in the midst of an epic ride with your buddies, Giant's P-TRX0 carbon trail wheels are here to crush it all. 27mm-wide carbon rims are light, tough, and give your tires a wide, ground-hugging stance. They're tubeless compatible, so you can charge hard with enhanced traction and increased flat resistance. Aluminum hub shells are equipped with renowned DT Swiss internals for smooth spinning and DT Swiss Aerolite bladed spokes and ProLock nipples tie them together.
$708.75 - $866.25 $945.00 - $1,155.00 Up To 25% Savings
Turn your XC bike into an XC rocket with Giant's light, stiff P-XCR0 27.5-inch Composite wheels. The go-fast magic comes from the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon, tubeless-ready rim — it's more than ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes, and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality, strength, and speed.
$866.25 $1,155.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Rear Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best high-performance tires and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shell, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and durability, as well as their patented 36-tooth star ratchet system for immediate engagement. Giant includes tubeless-ready rim strips and valve stems.
$697.50 - $809.99 $809.99 Up To 14% Savings
The right companion for any challenge, the Avail brings the bliss back to road riding. A performance bike to help you go further, faster. Stability in fast corners and descents, efficient power transfer and ultimate comfort are the result of a well-balanced women’s-specific design. The Avail is a lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you and was born ready for the longest days on the road. And with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style.
$708.75 $945.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Front Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best to high-performance tires, and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and speed. Giant includes rim strips and valves so you can set these wheels up tubeless.
$708.75 $945.00 25% Savings
• Ultra-Light full composite 700C rims • Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves • 23mm wide rim for better tire performance • 30mm rim height • DT Aerolite/Aero Comp bladed stainless steel spokes • Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness vs. traditionally laced wheels • Alloy locking nipples • Giant alloy hub shell with Star Ratched driver • 1335g per pair
$405.00 - $495.00 $540.00 - $660.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Ultra-light full composite 27.5" rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 25mm wide rim for better tire performance - Sapim Race stainless steel spokes - 28 front/rear (2-cross) - Alloy nipples - Giant alloy 6-bolt disc compatible hub shell - Precision three pawl internals - Sealed cartridge bearings - Interchangeable hub platforms - QR15 thru-axle front convertible to 100x5mm QR - 142x12mm thru-axle rear convertible to 135x5mm QR - 1550g per pair
$446.41 $599.99 26% Savings
With the optional 3D World subscription, you can compete with up to 100 other athletes at a time, creating your own virtual peloton with leagues, challenges, and rankings over more than 500,000 routes. The 3D World software is also capable of translating routes from GPS files into virtual routes, including landmarks, foliage, and structures. Or, you can upload video of your favorite route and use it as scenery for your winter training sessions. With a corresponding GPS file, the trainer will match the climbs and descents. One of our favorite features of 3D World is that you can start any of the 500,000+ routes and find yourself riding with other people. That's right: you choose a course, start riding, and encounter strangers. Just like in the real world. Plus, you can engage an optional voice chat feature to have actual conversations with any riders within 50 meters of your virtual position on the virtual course. Now for the usual trainer info, none of which requires a subscription to 3D World. Since it can provide up to 1200 watts of resistance, the BKOOL is capable of simulating gradients over 20%. Grade changes are handled seamlessly, too, so there aren't any surprise jolts of sudden resistance and you won't find yourself spinning with no resistance after completing a climb. The BKOOL Trainer also records your data to the cloud, so you can analyze workouts, tailor training programs, map work zones, and create fitness tests. The trainer's power doesn't come at the expense of a noisy workout. It's extremely quiet, emitting a mere 64 decibels, so it's ideal for training in shared living spaces or apartment buildings. You could even shut the blinds to your office and sneak in a discreet lunch-time workout. The trainer size is equally unobtrusive, folding down for storage under a bed or in the back of a closet. The BKOOL Trainer includes a support stand for your front wheel, a quick release skewer to mount your rear wheel without damaging your regular skewer, a power adapter, and an ANT+ USB stick for a wireless connection to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Aluminum construction 1200-watt resistance Simulates gradients over 20% ANT+ USB stick for data upload Power adapter Front-wheel support stand and quick-release rear skewer Foldable Optional 3D World subscription includes group rides, voice chat, and real route uploads INCLUDES ONE FREE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION OF BKOOL
$431.25 $575.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Rear Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum shell for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. And with DT Swiss' patented star ratchet system, you'll get superior engagement. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$405.00 $540.00 25% Savings
- Ultra-light full composite 27.5" rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 27mm wide rim for better tire performance - Sapim Race stainless steel spokes - 28 front/rear (2-cross) - Alloy nipples - Giant alloy 6-bolt disc compatible hub shell - Precision three pawl internals - Sealed cartridge bearings - Interchangeable hub platforms - QR15 thru-axle front convertible to 100x5mm QR - 142x12mm thru-axle rear convertible to 135x5mm QR - 1600g per pair
$371.25 $495.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 27.5-inch Rear Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to get rowdy on the trails. This 28mm-wide hoop is tubeless-compatible for a proper tire profile, more traction, less weight, and increased flat resistance. It's laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to Giant's aluminum shell, with DT Swiss's renowned star ratchet system, for miles of singletrack shredding bliss.
$356.25 $475.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$330.00 $440.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss's famed star rachet internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$303.75 $405.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to get rowdy on the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible for better traction, less weight, and increased flat resistance, and is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of singletrack bliss.
$270.00 $360.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$266.25 $355.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss' star ratchet system for excellent engagement and miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$221.25 $295.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$210.00 $390.00 46% Savings
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - F4 fluid formed alloy frame provides incredible stiffness - Dial-adjust anti-skid feet keep your trainer stable and your floors clean - Accommodates most wheel from 24" to 29" - 7.5lb flywheel for improved road feel
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up To 25% Savings
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$135.00 - $180.00 $180.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$87.50 - $175.00 $175.00 Up To 50% Savings
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$145.00 $260.00 44% Savings
Whether you're spinning easy or simulating a burning climb, Giant's Cyclotron Auto II Trainer provides a real life feel. The smooth, magnetic resistance adjusts automatically without a remote. The frame is foldable for easy storage, lightweight so you can take it with you on the road, and has non-skid rubber leveling feet that protects your floor. The anodized-aluminum platform is super stable for out-of-the-saddle sessions and the Cyclotron comes with its own quick-release so set up is easy.
$70.00 - $105.00 $74.00 - $105.00 Up To 5% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
$71.25 - $100.00 $95.00 - $100.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$77.00 $110.00 30% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$75.00 $100.00 25% Savings
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$40.50 - $71.99 $59.99 - $74.99 Up To 4% Savings
Add some style and comfort to your rides with Pearl Izumi's Canyon Shorts. These sweet baggies let you ride all day with Pearl's comfy MTB 3D Chamois, and they feel great when you're just hanging out, too, thanks to the removable liner. They also feature stretch fabric that breathes to keep you dry and comfortable. A pair of pockets and an adjustable waistband round out these great shorts.
$52.50 - $70.00 $69.99 - $70.00 Up To 25% Savings
Take your riding and your performance monitoring to the next level with Giant's Neos ANT+ Wireless Computer. This wireless ANT+ computer displays standard basics like speed, pace, distance and time, as well as tons of detailed information. Cadence is read by both current and average RPM, as well as heart rate in current, average, and max. The Neos records data for multiple rides and even monitors its life and warns you of a low battery. The backlight is nice for those early-morning starts, and it includes a stem/bar mount and an extended handlebar mount that sets the computer out front of the bars for easy viewing.
Page 1 of 2 Next page