$87.50 - $125.00 $125.00 Up to 30% Off
If you could choose just one shell to always have by your side, this would be it. Versatile like no other, this jacket can easily convert into a vest mid-ride, or even stuff into itself and, using an integrated strap, be stored directly on your bike. Featuring a semi-form fit, it's comfortable on and off the bike, and has two convenient hand pockets for casual use. A thick, easy-to-grab zipper pull is nice when you need to quickly dump heat on a climb, and a mesh upper back allows additional ventilation. Bring it Mother Nature, this jacket is ready. - ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance - Direct-Vent mesh panel on back (on vest) provides superior ventilation - Full-length 2-way Vislon zipper for easy venting with storm flap for added protection - One zippered back pocket and two zippered hand pockets for storage - Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts - Zip-off sleeves and shoulder yoke easily convert the jacket into a vest - Sleeve zips can be partially undone for additional venting - Silicone gripper at waist holds the jacket in position - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements Body: 100% polyester Fabric Weight: 72 g/m2 Lining: 100% polyester Garment Weight (Size M): 215 g
$288.99 - $339.99 $339.99 Up to 15% Off
Manhattan’s Green 8E has city style and bike path charm, not to mention plenty of wide-ranging gears to tackle the ups and downs. The tough steel frame gives you years of rolling miles, and just the right amount of flex to take the edge off bumps along the way. Big 700C wheels roll smoothly so you can get up to speed, and the Shimano 8-speed drivetrain lets you pick up the pace when you have to get there quickly. The upright riding position means plenty of comfort on your way to the coffee shop, and the rear rack lets you stow your bags easily. Top it off with fenders that keep rain and mud from spraying up on you during your commute, and you have a bike that is ready to go everyday.
$382.49 $449.99 15% Off
Manhattan's iPed outsmarts the smart cars and makes commuting a lot more fun. This great folding bike features a lightweight aluminum frame that's easy to ride and to carry, while the Shimano/SRAM 8-speed drivetrain makes easy work of hills and commutes. Reliable, low maintenance aluminum components make the iPed an easy choice for highly portable fun and utility.
$407.99 $479.99 15% Off
Manhattan's iPed 3-Speed outsmarts the smart cars and makes commuting a lot more fun. This great folding bike features a lightweight aluminum frame that nimbly handles city streets and a Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal drivetrain that makes zipping around easier than ever. Reliable, low-maintenance aluminum components throughout make the iPed an easy choice for highly portable fun and utility.
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
$10.30 $40.00 74% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb. - TransTextura fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech smartphone operable fingertips
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$34.00 $90.00 62% Off
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$38.00 $75.00 49% Off
On-road or off, Liv's Charm Short Sleeve Jersey is a cycling essential perfect for any ride. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric with mesh side and back panels, it breathes well and dries quickly. 3/4-length sleeves are great for cooler days or the occasional off-road adventure. The relaxed cut makes this jersey versatile enough to wear on or off the bike.
$38.00 $99.99 62% Off
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$39.95 $120.00 67% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Liv's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. ThermaTextura fabric dries quickly to keep you warm and comfortable so you can focus on the road ahead. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
- Liv CLUB FIT - TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
$40.00 - $79.00 $79.00 Up to 49% Off
Being a cyclist allows a certain humble confidence and sense of belonging. And the Energize does double duty keeping you comfy outside or on the spin bike, plus allowing you to claim your composure from trail to town. No matter where you wear it, the lightweight short sleeve jersey keeps you cool with a powerful duo: a mesh insert on the back provides extra airflow and the lightweight fabric dries lightning-fast. And, of course, it's got stylish looks - that’s the Liv way to ride. FEATURES - Liv Relaxed Fit - Flatlock seams - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh insert - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Zipper stash pocket - UPF 15+ sun protection - Materials: 100% polyester - Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL
$41.75 $95.00 56% Off
• Liv CLUB FIT • ThermTextura fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$56.25 $75.00 25% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$70.00 - $105.00 $74.00 - $105.00 Up to 5% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
$77.00 $110.00 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$79.00 $158.00 50% Off
Take to the road at intergalactic speeds with graphics inspired by traveling light waves. Our top-end fabrics make short work of managing sweat and move in sync with your body, making for one long-lasting and incredibly comfortable jersey. Bolt ahead and let your winning intentions glow. FEATURES - Liv Race Fit - Powered by ETXEONDO, a durable fabric made in Spain to hold shape over time - 3 rear pockets - Full-length front zipper - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Sublimated graphics - High-visibility reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Silicone gripper elastic keeps jersey in place
$80.00 $160.00 50% Off
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$95.00 - $104.99
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts - Women's
$121.00 $242.00 50% Off
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ACE aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Women's
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up to 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$5,890.50 $8,415.00 30% Off
Hail to the queen. Built to come alive at high speeds for the uncompromising trail rider, this enduro-capable bike can pedal and descend technical terrain like a dream. With 160mm of perfectly-tuned suspension and unmatched traction and control, the Hail Advanced is built for women who charge technical terrain, up and down. Predictably drift through corners and hold your line with confidence in speed-sucking rock gardens. Take advantage of the super lightweight frame design with mind-blowing power transfer, for extra climbing prowess to you get you to the top before charging down technical, playful descents. - Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 160mm of smooth Maestro suspension to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders - RockShox Lyric RCT3 160mm-travel fork with Boost Maxle Stealth thru-axle - RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RT Remote trunnion mount rear shock - 27.5-in DT Swiss EX 1501 wheelset with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tubeless tires optimizes traction and efficiency - SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions - Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling, and tire clearance - Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength - OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness, and control - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
$475.99 $559.99 15% Off
The Flite 24 features 24-inch wheels and a scaled-down aluminum frame and components to better fit smaller riders while retaining all the design elements found in its bigger siblings. Alloy double-wall rims are wrapped in smooth-rolling 24 x 1-inch tires for nimble handling, and a 14-speed drivetrain provides plenty of gearing for climbing hills as well as racing across the flats. Integrated shift/brake levers are connected to alloy dual pivot brakes for solid braking, and a kids-specific KHS Junior padded saddle tops the build.
$628.99 - $739.99 $739.99 Up to 15% Off
Hop aboard the Flite 280 Ladies for sporty rides that challenge your strength and fitness. It features an alloy frame that gives you instant power transfer and a carbon fork to smooth road chatter. Alloy double-wall rims are wrapped in 700 x 25 road tires, and a Shimano 16-speed drivetrain with integrated shift/brake levers puts all-purpose gearing in your fingertips. An alloy handlebar, padded KHS Ladies saddle, dual-pivot brakes, and Wellgo pedals finish this ready-to-ride women's bike.
$637.49 - $749.99 $749.99 Up to 15% Off
The UltraSport line from KHS is geared toward casual riding and helping people achieve their fitness goals. Its aluminum frame provides durability and low weight, and a front suspension fork helps smooth out the ride. The geometry of the bike is suited for riders seeking an upright position, ideal for enjoying the surroundings and having a comfortable ride. Ergonomic touchpoints, such as a plush saddle and wide platform pedals further increase rider comfort. Add a Shimano drivetrain for reliable shifting, strong double-wall Weinmann rims, and grippy tires for a bike you'll want to take out again and again. - Shimano Alivio/Altus 9-speed drivetrain - Bengal Aries 3 hydraulic disc brakes - SR Suntour NVX HLO fork
$705.49 - $829.99 $829.99 Up to 15% Off
The Grit 55 has a full suite of features to swiftly whisk you along on your next gravel adventure. It begins with the frame, which is constructed of Reynolds 520 double-butted steel tubing, a material choice renowned for its characteristic ability to smooth out rough roads. The unicrown steel fork complements the frame perfectly and includes mid-blade mounts for hauling extra gear. Since many long outings include some climbs and descents, this bike features a Shimano Claris 2x8 drivetrain that's up for the task. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide plenty of braking power, especially in inclement weather. A set of double-wall Weinmann rims adds durability, while the low-profile tread on the Kenda Flintridge 700x40c tires offers a stable footing on gravel as well as smooth-rolling speed on pavement.
Page 1 of 4 Next page