Parts & Accessories
Optimal insulation and wind protection for those cold weather rides. Features: - Windproof 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Zippered closure - Reflective accents and logos
Cold feet and soggy socks are things of the past with Bellwether's Aqua-No Booties. Their Aqua-No fabric and seam-sealed construction shuts out precipitation while letting air flow freely. They feature zip closures for easy on and off as well as reflective trim for enhanced visibility. Plus, cleat cutouts and reinforced heels and toes provide durability. Features: - Waterproof and breathable - Seam-sealed construction - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos - Zippered closure
Wear down the bottom of your shoes from too much cycling? The Toe and Heel Pad Set includes 4 pieces of rubber for a pair of your favorite Bont shoes along with screws to keep them in place.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Slimline Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of 9 cm ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Slimline buckle with a Standard buckle.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Standard Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Standard buckle with a Slimline buckle.
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Crafted from tough, waterproof neoprene, Endura's MT500 II Overshoes will keep your feet dry and warm. These booties feature waterproof rear zips and a welded center seam for a snug, smooth fit over your mountain bike shoes. The grooved rubber toe caps help on muddy slopes and steep climbs while the Kevlar soles withstand tough terrain. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility. Say goodbye to muddy shoes!
Endura's Road II Overshoes are an essential accessory for when the weather calls for rain, wind, and cold. Crafted from smooth neoprene, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles with cleat cutouts. They also have rear zips for a snug fit, durable stitching, reflective accents, and a crank rub protection print.
- Stretch waterproof PU fabric with taped center front seam - Extensive 360-degree reflective trim on front, side, and rear - Flatlocked seams for additional durability - Opens fully at sole and up back heel with Velcro fastening for an adjustable fit - Stretch aramid abrasion resistant sole and toe - Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats
- Windproof softshell fabric upper with light brushed lining - Deep elastic cuff with silicone gripper - Highly durable sole fabrics - Instep crank rub protection - Offset rear zipper access with snap-down puller - Reflective print twin stripes on the rear
Flat Pedal Friendly Mud Protection - Super tough, nylon faced neoprene upper with highly durable overlays - Novel, hardwearing rubber open sole for flat or clipless pedals - Aggressive rubber toe section tread for added grip - Rear Velcro closure with fit adjustment - Wide fit, suitable for varied MTB flat pedal and clipless shoes - Reflective trim - Clean shoes, clean lines, muddy trails - Tight fit = clean shoes - Due to the variety of shoe profiles check compatibility with your shoe by trying on before buying
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
The fi'zi:k toe cover's light, comfortable, water resistant PU-cloth upper is mated to a hard-wearing, waterproof reinforced PU fabric sole. With its Microfiber toe cap and puller and this elastic binding it's comfortable, easy fitting and doesn't interfere with your cleats. A reflective fi'zi:k logo aids visibility and a range of sizes are available to suit all riders. Specifications - Windproof and Water Resistant upper (PU, Nylon & Polyester) - Reinforced PU fabric sole, Toe Cap & Puller - Thin elastic binding - Reflective fi'zi:k logo - Color: Black Sizes - X-Small/Small: Sizes 36-40 - Medium/Large: Sizes 41-44 - X-Large/XX-Large: Sizes 45-48
fi'zi:k Winter Overshoes are designed in collaboration with professional cyclists and offer the best possible performance in the cold, wet months – they wrap around your shoes giving excellent comfort, performance and safety during every ride. The waterproof and windproof 3L upper material features a membrane and bonded mesh, thermowelded seams and a waterproof zip. The rubberized outsole provides improved grip while the reflective logo and piping offer high visibility. Specifications: - 100% Waterproof and windproof upper - 3L material with membrane and bonded mesh, waterproof YKK zip - Waterproof thermowelded seams - Rubberized outsole for better grip - Reflective logo and piping - Color: Black Sizes: - Small: Sizes 36-39 - Medium: Sizes 40-43 - Large: Sizes 44-46 - Extra Large: Sizes 47-49
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
• Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes • 2 pieces • 93mm
Replacement studs for Louis Garneau MTB and cyclocross shoes. Contains four 8mm-tall studs and a stud remover tool.
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
• Replacement ratchet set for selected styles of Garneau's shoes • 2 pieces
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
Page 1 of 2 Next page