$7.50 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 Up to 50% Off
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
Giant's Streak Quarter Socks are a lightweight essential for your sock drawer. The single-ply construction and TransTextura Plus fabric make these socks quick to dry, so your feet stay fresh through the ride. Plus, reinforced forefoot cushioning ensures your feet stay comfortable, even when you're pedaling hard.
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
Giant Merino Wool Realm Socks are constructed from 22 micron genuine Merino wool which offers excellent heat and moisture regulation, with reinforced toes and heels for durability and a high cuff. Features - Pro-grade cold weather sock - 22 Micron genuine Merino wool for good moisture transfer and thermo regulation - Nylon Reinforced toe and heel for durability - 7-inch long cuff
$9.00 - $10.00 $18.00 - $20.00 50% Off
When the weather starts to turn you need the warming power of Giant's Realm Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. Giant's Realm Merino socks incorporate a nylon reinforced heel and toe for increased durability and a 7-inch cuff to keep the cold winds off your ankles.
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
- TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - High gauge 132 needle count for thin and smooth touch - Ventilation mesh top - Flat seam and seamless heel closure - 8 inch cuff
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
$11.00 $22.00 50% Off
Giant's ToGo Single Bag is a great top-tube bag all that keeps necessary items close at hand. Great for everyone from triathletes needing nutrition to long-distance tourists needing maps; it features a zipped main compartment with a easy slide-in side pocket so you don't have to take your eyes off the road. Plus, the durable, weather-resistant construction will last for years to come.
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 Up to 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$13.00 $20.00 35% Off
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$13.00 $13.00 - $26.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area
$13.00 $26.00 50% Off
- Easy quick release bracket - Secure 4-digit combination - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 8 x 1800mm
$13.60 $17.00 20% Off
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag features water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and visibility-enhancing reflective accents.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
$15.00 - $30.00 $30.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area
$15.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 25% Off
A lightweight lock for low security areas, Giant's SureLock Straight Cable Lock features a 10mm-thick steel cable and sturdy keyed lock. The lock includes two keys and a frame mounting bracket so you can take your lock along for the ride.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
$17.50 $35.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
$17.50 $35.00 50% Off
- Stretchy Lycra back for best fit - Mesh palm area provides extremely good ventilation. - Elastic long cuff without Velcro, light weight and comfortable - Optimized palm cushion for best bar-feel and vibration damping
$17.50 $35.00 50% Off
- Waterproof polyurathane coating with ProTextura technology - Stretchy Lycra material - Wearproof toe piece - Back zipper closure
$18.75 $25.00 25% Off
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
Giant's Active Compression Socks are great when you're relaxing on the couch after a tough ride, traveling back from a trip, or just standing on your feet for long periods of time. The gradient compression from these socks increase blood flow to your lower extremities which aids in recovery. You'll find a great fit thanks to the left- and right-specific fit, breathable TransTextura fabric, and snug-fitting heels.
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- Thermo glove, fleece on inner side, wind and water proof exterior - Anti-slip silicone palm prints - Long cuff blocks cold air
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up to 50% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$21.00 $42.00 50% Off
Giant's Thermo Arm warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
$22.50 $45.00 50% Off
- Lightweight TransTextura Stretch Fabric Wicks Moisture And Dries Quickly - Single Layer, Vented Amara Leather Palm - Large, Highly Absorbent Micro-Fiber Wipe Area - Bolton Thumb Construction For Impeccable Fit - Long Elastic Wrist Opening - Reflective Details And UPF 50+ Sun Protection
$25.00 $50.00 50% Off
- Designed for urban, casual and commuter riding with sophisticated style - Offers the best fit, function and protection that engineering can offer - Integrated visor - Self-adjusting CINCH Urban fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing create secure fit with simple adjustments - Fine-tuned EPS density, and super-toughened polycarbonate shell offer maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls with extended rear coverage
$26.25 $35.00 25% Off
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
$30.00 $60.00 50% Off
- Large 2.1-Inch Screen - Separate Clock Display - Single Mode/Setup Key - Smart Light System; Backlight Responds To Light Conditions - Auto Start/Sleep - Functions: - Current Speed - Average Speed - Max Speed - Trip Distance - Odometer - Trip Ride Time - Pace - 12/24Hr Clock - Calorie Consumption
$31.50 $63.00 50% Off
Giant's Thermo Leg Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place, ankle zips make getting them off easy, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
$35.00 $70.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$37.50 $75.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- Relaxed fit - TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection
$44.00 - $89.00 $89.00 Up to 51% Off
RULE THE MOUNTAIN. Featuring the same design and materials as the kits worn by Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders, this kit is perfect for enduro races, trail rides, or shred sessions in the park. Made in collaboration with apparel designer 100%, Traverse helps you make the most out of your off-road adventures. Features - Soft TransTextura fabric with mesh design at back side enhances heat ventilation and quick moisture transfer and drying - Stylish wider neck opening makes it easy to wear - Long sleeve jersey features elastic sleeve opening for easy on and off - Raglan sleeve cut provides better arm movements - Multiple color ways for easy match with bikes and gears - Relaxed fit - UPF 75+
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Relaxed fit - Transtextura 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection - Relaxed fit
$50.00 - $100.00 $100.00 Up to 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - ThermTextura™ fabric
$50.00 $100.00 50% Off
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • High collar for added protection • Full-length zipper • Reflective accents
$52.50 $105.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura™ fabric provides lightweight insulation - Giant Corporate branding - UPF 30 sun protection
$52.50 $70.00 25% Off
Take your riding and your performance monitoring to the next level with Giant's Neos ANT+ Wireless Computer. This wireless ANT+ computer displays standard basics like speed, pace, distance and time, as well as tons of detailed information. Cadence is read by both current and average RPM, as well as heart rate in current, average, and max. The Neos records data for multiple rides and even monitors its life and warns you of a low battery. The backlight is nice for those early-morning starts, and it includes a stem/bar mount and an extended handlebar mount that sets the computer out front of the bars for easy viewing.
$54.00 $90.00 40% Off
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
$55.00 $110.00 50% Off
With Giant's Sport Thermal Tights in your wardrobe, you can enjoy fresh air even when it's chilly outside. Made from quick-drying ThermTextura fabric, these tights are warm so your muscles stay relaxed while still being lightweight, so you can move freely on the bike. The SportComfor chamois provides amazing comfort over the miles and 6-inch ankle zippers allow you to easily slip these tights off when your ride is over.
$56.25 $75.00 25% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$63.00 $126.00 50% Off
- Warm and quick drying ThermTextura™ fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight - SportComfor™ Chamois provides excellent breathability and support - 6” ankle zipper - 3D contour panels
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 Up to 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$65.00 $130.00 50% Off
- Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds - Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable - Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell - ESS brings together CINCH Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort - TransTextura PLUS X-odor anti-microbial pads
$68.50 $137.00 50% Off
• Merino fabric - helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions • Contrast color cuff design • Zipped rear pockets • Race fit
$68.50 $137.00 50% Off
- Race fit - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions - Contrast color cuff design - Zipped rear pockets
$70.00 - $105.00 $74.00 - $105.00 Up to 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
$75.00 $150.00 50% Off
- Race Fit - Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Laser-cut, Inside-Out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin and provides excellent comfort - E.I.T. Urraki Multi-Density Comp chamois, tested and adopted by Giant pro racers, ensures total freedom of movement - Elasticized gripper on leg opening provides perfect compression without using silicone grips that can irritate skin - Teflon coated rear panel helps repel water spray from the rear wheel - Reflective details for low light visibility. - UPF 50+ sun protection
$77.00 $110.00 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$99.12 - $134.99 $134.99 Up to 27% Off
The Lil' Giant Tricycle is perfect for their first cycling experience. The lightweight aluminum frame, non-marking urethane tires (that roll smoothly even over rough surfaces), sturdy steel components, and the cool molded 8-ply wooden rear deck add up to a trike that will stay in the family long after the kids outgrow it. And, it has an adjustable seat.
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up to 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$440.99 - $490.00 $489.99 - $490.00 Up to 10% Off
Main street, side streets, or forest trails. Your choices are limitless with the versatile Rove. The Rove is a versatile option for dirt or road riding adventures. Whether you end up on pavement or trails, Rove is game, so you can relax knowing your bike is capable for any adventure. Featuring plenty of frame clearance for knobby tires, a low-rise handlebar, and a wide range of gears, this bike is a confident choice for weekend exploration. When the road gets rough, front suspension absorbs bumps to ensure a comfy ride on any terrain. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum - SR Suntour NEX 63mm-travel fork with hydraulic lockout - Durable double-wall rims with Giant CrossCut tires - Shimano 3x8-speed shifting and Tektro mechanical disc brakes
$446.41 $599.99 26% Off
With the optional 3D World subscription, you can compete with up to 100 other athletes at a time, creating your own virtual peloton with leagues, challenges, and rankings over more than 500,000 routes. The 3D World software is also capable of translating routes from GPS files into virtual routes, including landmarks, foliage, and structures. Or, you can upload video of your favorite route and use it as scenery for your winter training sessions. With a corresponding GPS file, the trainer will match the climbs and descents. One of our favorite features of 3D World is that you can start any of the 500,000+ routes and find yourself riding with other people. That's right: you choose a course, start riding, and encounter strangers. Just like in the real world. Plus, you can engage an optional voice chat feature to have actual conversations with any riders within 50 meters of your virtual position on the virtual course. Now for the usual trainer info, none of which requires a subscription to 3D World. Since it can provide up to 1200 watts of resistance, the BKOOL is capable of simulating gradients over 20%. Grade changes are handled seamlessly, too, so there aren't any surprise jolts of sudden resistance and you won't find yourself spinning with no resistance after completing a climb. The BKOOL Trainer also records your data to the cloud, so you can analyze workouts, tailor training programs, map work zones, and create fitness tests. The trainer's power doesn't come at the expense of a noisy workout. It's extremely quiet, emitting a mere 64 decibels, so it's ideal for training in shared living spaces or apartment buildings. You could even shut the blinds to your office and sneak in a discreet lunch-time workout. The trainer size is equally unobtrusive, folding down for storage under a bed or in the back of a closet. The BKOOL Trainer includes a support stand for your front wheel, a quick release skewer to mount your rear wheel without damaging your regular skewer, a power adapter, and an ANT+ USB stick for a wireless connection to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Aluminum construction 1200-watt resistance Simulates gradients over 20% ANT+ USB stick for data upload Power adapter Front-wheel support stand and quick-release rear skewer Foldable Optional 3D World subscription includes group rides, voice chat, and real route uploads INCLUDES ONE FREE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION OF BKOOL
$695.99 $869.99 20% Off
Built around the preferred modern geometry of freestyle legend Brian Blyther, Haro's FST 20 is a stylish classic with modern tech to master the steet, park, and pipe. It's full-chromoly frame and fork take high-flying punishment and include thoughtful features, like an internal head tube, Mid bottom bracket, and drilling for a cable detangler. A collection of Haro Lineage components add class and high-level functionality to make this blast from the past a top-tier launch vehicle for the modern age. Ride a piece of history that still knows how to throw down, like Blyther, himself.
$939.99 - $1,174.99 $1,150.00 - $1,174.99 Up to 20% Off
Gateway to singletrack. Get your dose of singletrack on a fun hardtail that puts you in control. Climb, corner and descend with confidence. With its lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and trail-friendly geometry, Fathom is a great choice for XC terrain and singletrack shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the can-do capabilities of an all-round off-roader. Engineered to optimize its 27.5 wheel platform, it has trail-friendly geometry including a more relaxed head angle made for a 120mm suspension fork. - ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame - SR Suntour Raidon XC LO-R DS 120mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle - Giant XC-2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Ardent tubeless tires - Shimano Deore 2x10-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
Page 1 of 2 Next page