$446.41 $599.99 26% Savings
With the optional 3D World subscription, you can compete with up to 100 other athletes at a time, creating your own virtual peloton with leagues, challenges, and rankings over more than 500,000 routes. The 3D World software is also capable of translating routes from GPS files into virtual routes, including landmarks, foliage, and structures. Or, you can upload video of your favorite route and use it as scenery for your winter training sessions. With a corresponding GPS file, the trainer will match the climbs and descents. One of our favorite features of 3D World is that you can start any of the 500,000+ routes and find yourself riding with other people. That's right: you choose a course, start riding, and encounter strangers. Just like in the real world. Plus, you can engage an optional voice chat feature to have actual conversations with any riders within 50 meters of your virtual position on the virtual course. Now for the usual trainer info, none of which requires a subscription to 3D World. Since it can provide up to 1200 watts of resistance, the BKOOL is capable of simulating gradients over 20%. Grade changes are handled seamlessly, too, so there aren't any surprise jolts of sudden resistance and you won't find yourself spinning with no resistance after completing a climb. The BKOOL Trainer also records your data to the cloud, so you can analyze workouts, tailor training programs, map work zones, and create fitness tests. The trainer's power doesn't come at the expense of a noisy workout. It's extremely quiet, emitting a mere 64 decibels, so it's ideal for training in shared living spaces or apartment buildings. You could even shut the blinds to your office and sneak in a discreet lunch-time workout. The trainer size is equally unobtrusive, folding down for storage under a bed or in the back of a closet. The BKOOL Trainer includes a support stand for your front wheel, a quick release skewer to mount your rear wheel without damaging your regular skewer, a power adapter, and an ANT+ USB stick for a wireless connection to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Aluminum construction 1200-watt resistance Simulates gradients over 20% ANT+ USB stick for data upload Power adapter Front-wheel support stand and quick-release rear skewer Foldable Optional 3D World subscription includes group rides, voice chat, and real route uploads INCLUDES ONE FREE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION OF BKOOL
$431.25 $575.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Rear Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum shell for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. And with DT Swiss' patented star ratchet system, you'll get superior engagement. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$356.25 $475.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$330.00 $440.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss's famed star rachet internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$303.75 $405.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to get rowdy on the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible for better traction, less weight, and increased flat resistance, and is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of singletrack bliss.
$270.00 $360.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$266.25 $355.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss' star ratchet system for excellent engagement and miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$157.50 - $250.00 $250.00 - $315.00 Up To 50% Savings
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$221.25 $295.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up To 25% Savings
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$135.00 - $180.00 $180.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$87.50 - $175.00 $175.00 Up To 50% Savings
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$142.20 - $158.00 $158.00 Up To 10% Savings
Rise above. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. Features - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology
$125.00 - $131.50 $250.00 - $263.00 Up To 52% Savings
- Full composite handlebar
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 Up To 50% Savings
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$124.95 $135.00 7% Savings
DH DOMINATOR. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, this all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs. Features - Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation - Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals - Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel) - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail - EVA midsole and heel areas reduce weight while providing shock-absorbing protection - ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$110.50 $221.00 50% Savings
- Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Inside-Out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin - Soft, flexible shoulder straps provide excellent comfort and supplenes
$105.00 - $110.00 $105.00 - $220.00 Up To 52% Savings
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
$70.00 - $105.00 $74.00 - $105.00 Up To 33% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
$50.00 - $100.00 $100.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - ThermTextura™ fabric
$71.25 - $100.00 $95.00 - $100.00 Up To 29% Savings
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$90.00 $180.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length locking zipper - 3 rear pockets - Silicone gripper on back - Reflective details - UPF 30 sun protection - Race fit - Tone on tone elegant graphic design
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up To 50% Savings
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$87.00 $116.00 25% Savings
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
$80.00 $160.00 50% Savings
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$60.00 - $80.00 $80.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Liv club fit - 1/2-length zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking Transtextura fabric
$77.00 $110.00 30% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$75.00 $150.00 50% Savings
- Race Fit - Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Laser-cut, Inside-Out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin and provides excellent comfort - E.I.T. Urraki Multi-Density Comp chamois, tested and adopted by Giant pro racers, ensures total freedom of movement - Elasticized gripper on leg opening provides perfect compression without using silicone grips that can irritate skin - Teflon coated rear panel helps repel water spray from the rear wheel - Reflective details for low light visibility. - UPF 50+ sun protection
$75.00 $100.00 25% Savings
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature