Parts & Accessories
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Enduro catridge bearings - Enduro sealed needle bearing - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings, nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool
- Steel - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 50 grams per pair
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 440mm length
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
- Molded from durable nylon material - Includes mounting hardware - One size, no straps required - Easy installation
- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
$12.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
Widen your Q-factor to 57mm. - Long spindles are 5mm longer than standard. - The kit includes: 1 pair long spindles + refresh kit (Enduro cartridge bearings, igus ll-glide bearings, DSS double seal system: internal and external seals, hex alloy end caps, o-rings, nuts, sleeve bushings, & bearing removal tool). - Compatible with: Eggbeater, Candy, Mallet, 5050, Double shot, model years 2010-present - Weight: 112g per pair - Spindle material: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Q-factor: 57mm
$50.00 - $52.00
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt - Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
- Leather laminate with non-stretch inner layer - Steel hardware - Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) - 140 grams per pair - 420mm length
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Page 1 of 3 Next page